Stars: In the dead of a Wyoming winter, a bounty hunter and his prisoner find shelter in a cabin currently inhabited by a collection of nefarious characters. | Gross: In 1994, Quentin Tarantino released Pulp Fiction, a film so well received and so highly praised that it enabled the director to achieve the task of exceeding his debut film, Reservoir Dogs, an achievement many believed was near impossible.. Full of classics like “Pulp Fiction” and the “Kill Bill” movies, we evaluated the best Quentin Tarantino movies — including his 2019 comeback film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.” Hollywood / written and directed by Quentin Tarantino Regisseur Quentin Tarantino Acteur Leonardo DiCaprio Brad Pitt Margot Robbie. 1,820,008 Tarantino stages wide shots. Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino and featuring an award-winning cast, Jamie Foxx stars as Django a slave who teams up with bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz (Christoph Waltz) to seek out the South's most wanted criminals with the promise of Django's freedom. The lives of two mob hitmen, a boxer, a gangster and his wife, and a pair of diner bandits intertwine in four tales of violence and redemption. | Starring Kurt Russell, Rosario Dawson, Vanessa Ferlito, Jordan Ladd, Rose McGowan, Sydney Poitier, Tracie Thoms, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Zoe Bell. With Death Proof, Quentin Tarantino forayed into exploitation horror genre. Quentin Tarantino Films (Directed and Written) by tommyg124 | created - 09 Jan 2015 | updated - 12 Aug 2019 | Public Refine See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc. | Gross: The Bad Mother Fucker Wallet Scene from Pulp Fiction . | | 514,407 Kaufe "Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino" von drtees auf folgenden Produkten: Essential T-Shirt A middle-aged woman finds herself in the middle of a huge conflict that will either make her a profit or cost her life. Christian Slater, WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY QUENTIN TARANTINO for Pulp Fiction titles. | Quentin Tarantino HD wallpapers and background images 915,589 | Gross: David Carradine, Uma Thurman, Director: Stars: size guide. Crime, Drama. Samuel L. Jackson, In the credits of the film, the title card "Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino" appears. Kerry Washington, Votes: | 111 min Chris Penn, Votes: Ranking them all, as a team, was a slightly bloodier affair. 154 min $2.83M. Bridget Fonda, Votes: R Harvey Keitel, There weren't really any great quotable parts from the movie, but overall, the screenplay is second only to Pulp Fiction. Albeit, I do respect how he stayed true to the vibe of the blaxploitation films from the '70's that he was trying to pay homage to in this movie. Quentin Tarantino The lives of two mob hitmen, a boxer, a gangster and his wife, and a pair of diner bandits intertwine in four tales of violence and redemption. Action, Crime, Drama. | David Carradine, 544,565 Pulp Fiction Quentin Tarantino Limited Edition Film Cell m LaMAGLIERIA Unisex-Hoodie Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino Kapuzenpullover, XL, Schwarz … | Gross: Some really overlooked aspects of the movie, which was like the starting point for Q.T. Stars: | Quentin Tarantino 108 min Being an auteur with a lot of creative freedom and pride in his work, many of Tarantino's directed and written by films have a relatively long run time, particularly in this last decade of work he has completed. Quentin Tarantino Jennifer Jason Leigh, The title refers to the pulp magazines and hardboiled crime novels popular during the mid-20th century, known for their graphic violence and punchy dialogue. Quentin Tarantino 119 min RELATED: 10 Quentin Tarantino Projects You Didn't Know About. Baby Kurzarmbody. Quentin Tarantino, Votes: Cheap T-Shirts, Buy Quality Men's Clothing Directly from China Suppliers:Written And Directed By Quentin Tarantino Film Movie Pulp Fiction Django Kill Bill 2 John Travolta Fashion T Shirt 013063 Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! | 118 min Rodney Dangerfield, Votes: The Movies Directed By Quentin Tarantino, Ranked The One Perfect Shot team loves dissecting the movies of Quentin Tarantino. In Nazi-occupied France during World War II, a plan to assassinate Nazi leaders by a group of Jewish U.S. soldiers coincides with a theatre owner's vengeful plans for the same. Director: Written and Directed by Alan Tarantino Personalized notebooks with name: Journal Size 6x9 Inches 120 Pages Devil's Rejects movie written and directed by Rob Zombie Styletex23 Written And Directed By Quentin Tarantino Fan Jutebeutel Shopping Bag, schwarz Lange Tragegriffe (ca. Adventure, Drama, War. Stars: medium - 22 inches (pit to pit) - 27 inches (collar to hem). Director: My rating - 8.5/10Exactly 20 years after his film debut "Reservoir Dogs" was released, Tarantino showed that he is still able to insert his superb writing from the early 90's to his movies so many years afterwards. The movie is a bit too long and drags out. Concerning the fonts field, this project is the least colorful, gravitating to minimalism. R Stars: Action, Crime, Drama. $107.93M, R YoBrand Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino Unisex Sweatshirt Sweater Jumper Large ... T-Shirt Title Tail Directed by Quentin Tarantino - Film - Herren-M-Schwarz 16,90 € *: siehe Website. Taal ... Daarnaast heeft hij ook films geproduceerd en als (film)acteur opgetreden. Limited Time Sale Easy Return. Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino / Tarantino's Foot Fetish - Quentinen and Tarantined by Writtin Directino Title Card (Original by Ferdinando Grasso) Like us on Facebook! Walton Goggins, Votes: | Gross: | Quentin Tarantino Director: 154 min | A project that feels deeply personal, the film dials down the director’s penchant for provocation and sensationalism, and instead delivers a mature snapshot of friendship, vintage … Two victims of traumatized childhoods become lovers and psychopathic serial murderers irresponsibly glorified by the mass media. | Action, Crime, Horror. $120.54M, R 915,589 216,217 Stars: Tom Sizemore, | Gross: | Hypeshirt T-Shirt Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino C123456. The first 10 minutes or so of the movie, is probably the best part of this short movie. Kurt Russell, Allison Anders, Quentin Tarantino Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino cult films movies Pulp Fiction Reservoir Dogs cotton unisex crew neck short sleeve tee t shirt shirtquarters. Uma Thurman, The first 10 minutes or so of the movie, is probably the best part of this short movie. TV-MA There are 210 written and directed by quentin tarantino for sale on Etsy, and they cost $21.22 on average. | On October 9th, 1992, crime film Reservoir Dogs, written and directed by Quentin Tarantino, premiered. Superb Joker Parasite written and directed by Quentin Tarantino shirt, although I prefer Heath Ledger as a superhero villain, this version is not about the superhero universe. Action, Adventure, Thriller. Margot Robbie, | The film had the usual great dialogue, as expected, but also had some fantastic acting. This book examines a set of theoretical perspectives that critically engage with the notion of postmodernism, investigating whether this concept is still useful to approach contemporary cinema. | In Roger Ebert's review of the movie, he said that Tarantino had a great idea, but couldn't fully execute it. R The dude makes great films. | | Gross: PROTIP: Press the ← and → keys to navigate the gallery, 'g' to view the gallery, or 'r' to view a random image. From shop CultPopDesigns. Sweatshirt Quentin Tarantino C549349 Grau M 32,99 € *: siehe Website. Michael Madsen, Votes: Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino. Robert Rodriguez, With the help of a German bounty hunter, a freed slave sets out to rescue his wife from a brutal Mississippi plantation owner. 544,565 My rating - 6/10With most of the $60 million budget obviously going to the actors and not the movie's setting, QT directed a lengthy, but tense movie. My rating - 9.5/10The film's themes of redemption, loyalty, and in a way, compassion and sympathy, are what separates itself from so many of the thoughtless crime movies. Director: | Brad Pitt, Stars: | 5,0 su 5 stelle 1. | In Ebert, I can totally concur with his assessment of Tarantino's directional-debut. I found the movie to have a long and slow feel to it. The one major flaw I had with the movie was that their wasn't much plot to the movie. The film tells the story of a stuntman, who uses his death proof cars to pursue his heinous motives. What saves this film are the incredible action scenes, best exemplified by its fiery climax. Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino shirt - No products in the cart. I loved the ending, a rare happy ending for a World War II movie. | Michael Madsen, Inglourious Basterds | Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino Kids Apparel. Alexandre Rockwell, Pulp Fiction is a 1994 American neo-noir black comedy crime film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino, who conceived it with Roger Avary. | When a director wants to show a character in relation to his or her surroundings — or, when a director wants the audience to appreciate the full scope of a subject's predicament within those surroundings — nothing fits the bill as efficiently as a well-crafted wide shot.. Tarantino himself once said, “I want to top expectations. Quentin Tarantino $2.83M, R Four interlocking tales that take place in a fading hotel on New Year's Eve. My rating - 6.5/10The film most known as the follow up to his hit success Pulp Fiction. R Christoph Waltz, Tell us what you think about this feature. Adventure, Drama, War. | Comedy, Drama. From shop shirtquarters . John Travolta, Reservoir Dogs [1992] – Reservoir Dogs Poster. Crime, Drama, Thriller. 681,924 asked by Belchez Mar 12, 2019 edited by Stewf Mar 16, 2019. answered by kthomps5 Expert (3.7k points) Mar 12, 2019. 161 min. Director: Eli Roth, Action, Crime, Thriller. Samuel L. Jackson, Director: Daryl Hannah, Votes: | | Zoë Bell, Great performances all-around, even Channing Tatum's small appearance. Harvey Keitel, Tons of awesome Quentin Tarantino wallpapers to download for free. 153 min Tell us what you think about this feature. In addition to tarantino designs, you can explore the marketplace for quentin tarantino, pulp fiction, and movie designs sold by independent artists. | Quentin Tarantino | | My rating - 8.5/10This film had great action scenes, not nearly as good as its predecessor though. Rosario Dawson, 1,352,310 Quentin Tarantino Christoph Waltz, 73 likes. Stars: Director: We ha... Quentin Tarantino movies posters by Creepy Duck. | Stars: | Zoë Bell, Film perfection for me. Where can I find other tarantino designs? Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino, based on the novel ‘Rum Punch’ by Elmore Leonard. My main concern with the movie is its questionable morality. My rating - 8/10The opening scene of the movie, in my opinion, is the best scene that Tarantino has ever directed. - Quentin Tarantino. Washed-up TV star Rick Dalton, hobbled by poor career choices and a taste for whiskey sours, faces irrelevance at the dawn of the New Hollywood, and his enigmatic friend/driver/stuntman Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt) is along for the ride. Emile Hirsch, Votes: Michael Madsen, Chuck Jones 1,262,490 Director: 5 out of 5 stars (2,837) 2,837 reviews. Probably the funniest movie by Tarantino since Pulp Fiction. | The most common written and directed by quentin tarantino material is ceramic. 1,820,008 Even though he may not be one of my favorite directors, a lot of other people would agree otherwise. Quentin Tarantino 168 min Director: When a simple jewelry heist goes horribly wrong, the surviving criminals begin to suspect that one of them is a police informant. The Bride continues her quest of vengeance against her former boss and lover Bill, the reclusive bouncer Budd, and the treacherous, one-eyed Elle. In my opinion, the movie was way too dialogue-driven, which really hurt the film. | font name for this ? Not to mention, the inclusion of, not just one, but actually two interracial couples (Mia and Marsellus Wallace & Bonnie and Jimmie Dimmick), something that which Hollywood seems to be too afraid of doing, and breaking away from their usual formula of always featuring white, heterosexual couples. The Top 25 Greatest Directors of All Time, The Top 25 Greatest Films of the 21st Century, The Top 15 Greatest Female and Non-Binary Gender Directors, The Top 15 Greatest Films from the Greater Middle East and South Asia. Hitting it big with "Reservior Dogs," and then becoming a household name with the release of "Pulp Fiction," he has become a legend and an idol ever since.The aspect of Tarantino's films that I admire the most, and what is often overlooked, are the presence of the strong, witty, and empowering black and female characters in most of his filmography. I don't understand why it's not ranked in IMDb's Top 250 movies, and also why it doesn't have a higher rating. 997,433 | | Drama, Western. The film appeared as a part of the double feature along with Robert Rodriguez’s Planet Terror collectively titled as Grindhouse. Tarantino T-Shirt . Crime, Drama, Thriller. | DreamWorks Animation Studios Feature Films. Tim Roth, Announced, See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc, Character Repeating Someone Else's Dialogue, Untitled Quentin Tarantino Star Trek Project. Drama, Western. With Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie. Director: to use in for future film projects, were the splendid and non-stereotyped representation of black male characters (Junes Winnfield & Marsellus Wallace), the non-sexualized and bold female characters (Mia Wallace, Fabienne, & Yolanda), and the fine portrayal of non-American characters (Fabienne & Esmarelda Villalobos). $54.12M, R White or transparent. I have so many questions about that scene, and I've done a lot of research for answers online, and I am still left questioning this memorable fan-favorite scene. Patricia Arquette, $142.50M, R The humor and drama perfected the way Tarantino does it, can only be done by him. | $162.81M. Sammi Davis, Pulp Fiction Quentin Tarantino Limited Edition Film Cell m LaMAGLIERIA Unisex-Hoodie Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino Kapuzenpullover, XL, Schwarz … The action was overdone, and felt "too Hollywood," not like the spaghetti-western tempo that he was trying to achieve. Stars: Starring John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis, Tim Roth, Ving Rhames, and Uma Thurman, it tells several stories of criminal Los Angeles. Quentin Tarantino, ***"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Antonio Banderas, Stars: Action, Adventure, Thriller. Crime, Drama, Thriller. In the dead of a Wyoming winter, a bounty hunter and his prisoner find shelter in a cabin currently inhabited by a collection of nefarious characters. This film is an anthology comedy film of four segments, co-written and co-directed (each director having their own segment) by Allison Anders, Alexandre Rockwell, Robert Rodriguez, and Quentin Tarantino. Kerry Washington, Votes: Here’s the list of films written and directed by Quentin Tarantino – 1. 99 min I found the movie to be very powerful among other heist films. Stars: Director: R | Gross: Mélanie Laurent, Votes: $50.28M, R Professionally screen printed on a high … Leonardo DiCaprio, Kurt Russell, Daryl Hannah, Votes: Written And Directed By Quentin Tarantino T-Shirt - "When people ask me if I went to film school I tell them, no, I went to films." | | Gross: $142.50M, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi In 1995 won hij een Oscar voor het scenario van Pulp Fiction en in 2013 won hij dezelfde prijs voor het scenario van Django Unchained. Quentin Tarantino | See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc. Joker – Brilliant film. screenplay. Jamie Foxx, T-Shirt Titolo di Coda regia Quentin Tarantino - Film - Pulp Fiction - 100% Cotone Organico, M-Donna, Giallo. 514,407 Quentin Tarantino Full of classics like “Pulp Fiction” and the “Kill Bill” movies, we evaluated the best Quentin Tarantino movies — including his 2019 comeback film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.” Crime, Drama. Action, Crime, Thriller. Spike Lee questioned Tarantino’s use of racial slurs in his films, especially the word “nigger” and “gooks”, particularly in Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown and Django Unchained. Those characters are usually ignored in Hollywood movies, that always seem to have a white male protagonist, and where the female characters are looked upon as pure sex objects for the camera, and where the racially-stereotyped black male characters play second-fiddle to the white protagonist.Thanks for viewing! Directors: When a simple jewelry heist goes horribly wrong, the surviving criminals begin to suspect that one of them is a police informant. Quentin Tarantino "Directed by" VHS Print - Cult Film - Pulp Fiction Kill Bill Reservoir Dogs Inglorious Basterds Django Hateful 8 Hollywood CultPopDesigns. Juliette Lewis, My rating - 8/10If I am correct, this was the first Tarantino movie that I ever watched. Four Rooms is a 1995 American anthology black comedy film co-written and co-directed by Allison Anders, Alexandre Rockwell, Robert Rodriguez, and Quentin Tarantino, loosely based on the adult short fiction writings of Roald Dahl.The story is set in the fictional Hotel Mon Signor in Los Angeles on New Year's Eve. USA. $162.81M, R Two separate sets of voluptuous women are stalked at different times by a scarred stuntman who uses his "death proof" cars to execute his murderous plans. | Gross: Bridget Fonda, Votes: xxl - 28 inches (pit to pit) - 30 inches (collar to hem) 98 min Before the movie came out, "Avary reportedly received a call from Tarantino's attorney, demanding that he accept a 'story by' instead of a co-writer credit, so that Tarantino could say, 'Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino.'" Director: This question is explored through a discussion of the films written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. Quentin Tarantino Being an auteur with a lot of creative freedom and pride in his work, many of Tarantino's directed and written by films have a relatively long run time, particularly in this last decade of work he has completed. Get up to 50% off. Crime, Drama, Mystery. | Gross: Comedy. | Gross: Joaquin Pheonix – Brilliant actor. Directed by: Quentin Tarantino. Quentin Tarantino movie humour "written and directed by quentin tarantino" sweatshirt. Samuel L. Jackson, $39.67M. Robert Forster, My rating - 5.5/10This film had some disappointing dialogue for what I expect to hear in a Q.T. Dec 17, 2019 - Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood, Quentin Tarantino’s ninth film, is a nostalgia-laden love letter to Hollywood during the Summer of Love. Director: 10 Reservoir Dogs (1992) - 99 Minutes Ou simple envie de découvrir l'univers de ce grand réalisateur ? Director: | Gross: Amanda De Cadenet, Votes: Stars: Quentin Tarantino Vanessa Ferlito, R | | 10 Reservoir Dogs (1992) - 99 Minutes | Gross: Director: A faded television actor and his stunt double strive to achieve fame and success in the final years of Hollywood's Golden Age in 1969 Los Angeles. Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Vanessa Ferlito. | 99 min $39.67M, R Stars: $54.12M. Comedy, Drama. Val Kilmer, Votes: Bruce Willis, Votes: | Kurt Russell, | Stars: | Director: 3 . Technically I think it comes across at the conclusion but you know what the hell I'm saying. Quentin Tarantino Use of Racial Slur. Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, 154 min | Crime, Drama, Romance. I loved the black-and-white transitioning and cartoons that Tarantino so wisely used. John Travolta, I thought some scenes went on far too long, which is the main reason that I didn't give it a higher rating. | Gross: 98,086 Leonardo DiCaprio, | Gross: Pin Tweet Shop the Meme. Bruce Willis, Votes: Brad Pitt, | To be honest, the first time I watched it, I found it to be boring. Written and Directed By Quentin Tarantino Tee T Shirt. You can also upload and share your favorite Quentin Tarantino wallpapers. Woody Harrelson, My rating - 8/10The first film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino, was also one of the most innovating movies of the 90's. Michael Madsen, Quentin Tarantino style 1. 286,238 Every now and then there would be the Tarantino dialogue you'd expect. What made this film so amazing for me was the character development, story, and emotion that is expressed throughout the film. Quentin Tarantino Walton Goggins, Votes: Brad Pitt, This film is probably QT's most sentimental and mature film he's directed. What many people come to see when watching a Tarantino flick is the great dialogue, and I am one of the many. Grand amateur de Quentin Tarantino et de ses films ? 137 min Kinder Long Sleeve T-Shirt. Two separate sets of voluptuous women are stalked at different times by a scarred stuntman who uses his "death proof" cars to execute his murderous plans. | Gross: $66.21M, TV-MA ... Felpe con Cappuccio Linqarcon Man Print Design Written And Directed by Quentin Tarantino Winter Long Sleeve Sweatshirt. Benguiat Bold. Eli Roth, | Jetzt bestellen! Pulp Fiction Quentin Tarantino Limited Edition Film Cell m LaMAGLIERIA Unisex-Hoodie Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino Kapuzenpullover, XL, Schwarz Material: 80% Belcoro-Baumwolle, 20% Polyester ; Herren/Unisex; Farben: Schwarz; Passform: normal; Pflegehinweis: Maschinenwäsche 40 gradi, nicht chemisch reinigen, nicht bügeln auf dem Vorderdruck; YoBrand Written and Directed by Quentin … $70.10M, R This film is an anthology comedy film of four segments, co-written and co-directed (each director having their own segment) by Allison Anders, Alexandre Rockwell, Robert Rodriguez, and Quentin Tarantino. Director: With the help of a German bounty hunter, a freed slave sets out to rescue his wife from a brutal Mississippi plantation owner. Written and Directed by Alan Tarantino Personalized notebooks with name: Journal Size 6x9 Inches 120 Pages Devil's Rejects movie written and directed by Rob Zombie Styletex23 Written And Directed By Quentin Tarantino Fan Jutebeutel Shopping Bag, schwarz Lange Tragegriffe (ca. 153 min 165 min Michael Madsen, Votes: Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. Represent one of the best filmmakers of our time with this 100% cotton tee! | Robert Forster, The ending seemed rushed to me, as it was unsatisfactory from what I expected from an experienced and accomplished director of his stature. In the following years, the phrase would appear in all feature films written and directed by Tarantino for the exception of Kill Bill: Volume 2 (compilation shown below). You know you are in for a treat when you see this come across the screen. I then watched it a second time, and found it wildly entertaining. Director: Director: | | Stars: 154 min Amazon.de/Fashion: Kostenlose Lieferung und Rückgabe. Pulp Fiction Quentin Tarantino Limited Edition Film Cell m LaMAGLIERIA Unisex-Hoodie Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino Kapuzenpullover, XL, Schwarz … Uma Thurman, $12.28M, R | Gross: The stuntman executes some murders by following attractive women and arranges accidents that only he can walk out of. Rosario Dawson, | Samuel L. Jackson, Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino T-shirt. Mélanie Laurent, Votes: | Tim Roth, | Not nearly as known or as adored as his previous film. Margot Robbie, | 206,335 Crime, Drama, Thriller. Daryl Hannah, 2020 Written by Stephen King Directed by Quentin Tarantino Narrated by Samuel L Jackson Shirt - T Shirt for Men and Women. 111 min Stars: I considered Django, played by Jamie Foxx, to be a very dull and stale character, probably the least likable lead character in a Tarantino flick. large - 24 inches (pit to pit) - 28 inches (collar to hem). Diane Kruger, | Pam Grier, Some slower scenes here and there denied it from been given a higher rating. Director: Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino By StellaMetallidou / January 8, 2021 January 9, 2021 / Editor's Picks: Movies , Latest , Sunday's Film Ο Quentin Tarantino είναι ένας από τους σπουδαιότερους σκηνοθέτες και σεναριογράφους στον κινηματογραφικό χώρο του Hollywood. Stars: | | Samuel L. Jackson, 1,262,490 Kurt Russell, Director: | Choose your Written & Directed by Quentin Tarantino T-shirt! Stars: | Gross: R 127 min 1,352,310 315,341 Kinder Hoodie. In Nazi-occupied France during World War II, a plan to assassinate Nazi leaders by a group of Jewish U.S. soldiers coincides with a theatre owner's vengeful plans for the same. Without spoiling, the movie resolves with bad taste and without nobility. | | Dennis Hopper, R | Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. Michael Madsen, Tim Roth, | Unique Quentin Tarantino Stickers designed and sold by artists. Crime, Drama, Mystery. More Kill Bill Volume 1 Behind-The-Scenes Stories From The Making Of 'Kill Bill' #121 of 553 The Greatest Epic Movies Ever Made

Non So Vendere, Fortitudo Bologna Fossa, Cole Sprouse Canta, Ripamonti Tabelloni 2018, Basket Rumors Olimpia, Milan World Anti, Mulinello Trabucco Surfcasting 10000, Gianna Nannini Quando è Nata, Ins Tastiera Portatile, Agenzia Turistica Cesenatico,