In this review of the Shimano Spheros SW, we will take a look at how it compares to other reels from Shimano such as the Shimano Stella SW and the Shimano Saragosa SW spinning reel. johndtuttle Angler/Client. Highly recommended! (much cheaper). Contact Us - This is a special case item. Not as smooth as the saragossa though. SHIMANO Baitrunner OC Spinning Reels 4.8 out of 5 stars 52. You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. It has been developed specifically for SW spinning (inshore): the reel has strong HAGANE gearing and X-SHIP, a HAGANE aluminium body, Cross Carbon drag washers and COREPROTECT technology. The Shimano Spheros SW is the newest version of the Spheros model and was first released in 2014. TackleDirect brings you the new Shimano Spheros SW Spinning Reels at ICAST 2019, in Orlando, FL. Quick View. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. 2. I Can't wait to try it out. You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured! Smooth reel, we will see how long it lasts though. 3 product ratings - SHIMANO Spheros 8000 SW Saltwater/Freshwater Fishing Spinning Reel … The only difference between the Gosa and the Spheros is a bearing and the finish! Perfect reel for all inshore game fish. Looking for the right reel to pair up with an 11' H Shimano Tiralejo rod. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. 3 product ratings - Shimano Spheros 8000 SW / Heavy Duty Spinning Fishing Reel. C $79.44. In sizes for off the beach, inshore action, and blue water use Dealer Locator Manual Product Locator by Locally . If you like the Saragosa consider this reel. Shimano Spheros 8000 Sw. Shimano Spheros SW - Det nye Shimano Spheros SW hjul med bl.a. 2 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. The last known quantity available is provided to the left of the In-Stock message. Shimano SPHEROS 8000 SW $279.00 CAD. Watch; SHIMANO Spheros 8000 SW Saltwater/Freshwater Fishing Spinning Reel SP8000SW. I already fished big fish with it ... 6000 is perfect for a 50lb jigging rel. I plan on using it for bull Reds and cobia this summer. The Spheros SW is the first dedicated SW reel which is … on November 23, 2016. Its a pretty good buy. Shimano Spheros 8000 PG. Out Of Stock. In fact, at 27lbs of drag, this is a beast of a spinning reel. 5.0 average based on 3 product ratings. $189.99. The Shimano Saragosa is available in six models ranging from the baby in the family, a 5000 all the way up to the enormous 25000 model. Raiyan Farook. Simply put, when you buy this reel, if you take care of it, it will provide a lifetime of fishing memories. Still super smooth, still great drag as the Saragosa, but at a cheaper price. Add to Wishlist. The manual bail is nice in that it prevents wind knots in the braided line. From United Kingdom. The new Spheros SW is Shimano’s entry level saltwater spinning reel and contains many features found on high end models like X-ship gearing for maximum winding power, hybrid X-Shield body, XGT-7 X-Protect rotor and Super Stopper II. : 0,40 mm / 210 meter - Gearing 4,9:1 - … Can't decide if a shimano spheros 8000 sw would be better than a shimano saragosa 8000 sw. Follow TackleDirect for exclusive giveaways featuring top brands. Shimano Spheros 8000 SW Spinning Reel. The Spheros is a great saltwater reel that is a step down but similar to the Saragosa. Shimano Spheros 8000 SW. X-Shield giver ekstrem vand-modstand i alle kritiske situationer, og det koldhamrede CF gear sørger for endnu bedre holdbarhed. I've already purchased the sw8000 and the Shimano Terez heavy action Rod. What exact technique will you be using? If an item you order is unavailable we will notify you via e-mail or phone. The 8000 is also a real nice size for spending those peaceful early moments throwing a lure at the sunrise. $130.88. Great reel for the money. The Shimano Spheros 8000 SW pushes the boundaries further – with increased capacity and power. $129.95. © Reel Schematic 2021 Built with Storefront & WooCommerce.. My Account; Search. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. First, I believe you are asking about the Stella and not the Spheros, right? Good value. Strong and durable reel and Shimano really improved it from the last version. *, LOW QTYat Our Vendor(s) - The item is available with a low quantity from our supplier’s warehouses and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility. which reel am i better off getting, the spheros 8000 of the penn spinfisher 6500? SPHEROS SW. With its known durable design to handle the salt, the new Spheros SW spinning reels offer even more angler confidence with new Shimano 'SW Concept' features. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! Would recommend. I’ve used the spheros 6000 extensively, it’s been completely submerged multiple times in surf, heavily jigged, and also used on my canal rod. Features: X-Ship: X-Ship provides improved gear … We occasionally DO NOT have available particular items that indicate IN-STOCK availability. © 1997-2020 TackleDirect® All rights reserved, Find this item cheaper elsewhere? - Line kap. Available in five sizes, the versatile 5000, 6000 and 8000 sizes are perfect for casting, spinning and vertical jigging. By placing sealing gaskets in 12 critical locations throughout the rigid aluminium body, we are able to create a water resistanct structure that can hold up against the toughest conditions and fish that Mother Nature has to offer. i was able to use this reel on a charter kayak trip. Out Of Stock. While Shimano does have an offering in its saltwater lineup that is less expensive, the Shimano … Any suggestion in which reel would be better for those two applications?. if I'm targeting Yellowfin tuna up to 100lbs what braided line and topshot would i use, was thinking 50 braid and 80 mono/flouro? Brand New. THIS WEBSITE USES COOKIES TO IMPROVE YOUR USER EXPERIENCE. 6 times more resistant than Core Protect, X-Protect utilizes a labyrinth (maze) structure and water-repellent treatment to prevent water from entering the inner areas of a reel. Pris pr. WEST COAST YELLOWTAIL, YELLOWFIN, AND BLUEFIN FISHING REPORT. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. In-Stockat TackleDirect - The item is available to ship from our Egg Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse immediately. Shimano Shimano Spheros 8000 SW / Heavy Duty Spinning Fishing Reel. Quick View. Shimano Spheros 20000 SW Spinning Reel. If you could please send us a video of the described roughness of your reel to sales@tackledirect.com. The Spheros SW is Shimano's entry level saltwater spinning reel and contains many features found on high end models like X-ship gearing for maximum winding power, hybrid X-Shield body, XGT-7 X-Protect rotor and Super Stopper II. Could you tell me the difference between the reels? Hope this helps anyone who’s looking for this info. Will be used for dropper loop and irons Need a Rod to match. Gonna leave my review for my Spheros SW 8000. That power puts you in the big league and aiming at yellowfin tuna and the like. disappointed after all the good reviews online. 1 Answers. No problems to report whatsoever. Shimano's unique mechanism for robust gear engagement uses and enlarged drive gear, optimum positioning of the pinion and drive gears and two-point support of the pinion gears whose ends are supported by bearings. The Shimano Spheros SW Spinning Reels offer more to the angler with the new Shimano SW concept features. Just picked up a Spheros 8000 SW for colonet trip in February due to my left arm injury. If you are specifically looking for a pitch bait or vertical jigging tee check out gosas. Tough enough to tame Florida's most sought after gamefish. Be the first to know about product news, exclusive sales and events. Was: … Přesto však obsahuje mnohé konstrukční prvky, kterými jsou vybaveny špičkové navijáky. But if you need to save money the 5k Spheros is almost $70 cheaper than the 5k 'gosa. 4. $209.99. X-Ship system gives you smooth reeling even under heavy loads. 3 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. If you find an identical “Brand New” product at a lower advertised price that is in stock on another site that matches the criteria above, simply contact us via live chat, telephone 888.354.7335, or email: (, Shimano Spheros SW Offshore Spinning Reels, New Pro Staff Series Video: Alex Davis - Topwater Frog Fishing, TackleDirect Gift Cards & eGift Certificates. great drag. Details about Shimano SPHEROS SW 8000 - PG Spinning Reel New JAPAN Fishing. Watch; Shimano SPHEROS SW 8000 - PG Spinning Reel New JAPAN Fishing. From Japan. Show off your fishing gear investment. Answer. I just got a spheros 8000HG *. Home › SPHEROS 8000 SW. SP8000SW Download Schematic PDF . I've owned this reel for one year and love it. 1. Please contact us first by phone, e-mail, or live chat to obtain an availability estimate. or Best Offer. I took the 10000 out on a tuna trip out of Galveston and it handles chunky football blackfin no problem, and horsed in a nice 70lb yellowfin as well. stk ved køb af 1 Stk, 1.599,00 DKK (inkl. This reel is one of my favorite. : 1.799,00. Patří mezi ně například převodovka X-Ship s vysokou účinností přenosu výkonu, hybridní tělo X-Shield, rotor X-Protect z kompozitu XGT-7 a zádržný systém Super Stopper II. C $183.32; or Best Offer +C $81.18 shipping; Free Returns. P-SPHEROS_SW_1; SPHEROS SW 3000 4000. *. Manual. Add to Wishlist. Would it take longer to reel in a fish with a PG or an HG? I do maintenance on these reels once a year and they've held up and are still in use today, which is more than I can say for any other reels I've owned. De 4 S A-RB kuglelejer garanter den silkebløde gang. To reserve the next available item, please place your order and we will ship the item to you the same day it arrives in our warehouse on a first to order, first to ship basis. In sizes for off the beach, inshore action, and blue water use Specifications: - Line Retrieve per Crank: 42.2 in. Free shipping. Applications will be dunking and plugging top water lures. 5 Stars, 3 product ratings 3. moms) Shimano Spheros SW - Det nye Shimano Spheros SW hjul med bl.a. I've researched the Shimano SW reels and they come in Standard retrieve, PG retrieve, and HG retrieve. Product Technologies Filter by: Item code. No, I'm referring to the Shimano Spheros SW reels, but the PG and HG reels = Add to Compare. To learn more about how we use cookies, Technical Documents / Dealers Manual / Users Manual. De 4 S A-RB … Hey guy and gals. It also allows the line to flow off the spool in smaller loops during the cast, which means less slap on the strip per guide. This reel is light and smooth. The Spheros SW is Shimano's entry level saltwater spinning reel and contains many features found on high end models such as X-Ship, X-Shield, X-Protect and Super Stopper II. The 10000 is also a real nice size for spending those peaceful early moments throwing a lure at the sunrise. Available in five sizes the versatile 5000, 6000 and 8000 sizes are perfect for casting, spinning and vertical jigging, whilst the larger 10000 and 20000 sizes have … 3. How much difference depends a lot on the size of the reel. this reel wobbles right out of the box. Applications will be dunking and plugging top water lures. The lower price tag is nice as well, compared to the 250-300 I paid for the gosas. Availability: Out Of Stock. I have a couple Saragosas 6000 and 10000, … SPHEROS 8000SW, 10000SW, 14000FB, 18000FB. Add to … The last known quantity available is provided to the left of LOW QTY. Thank you! Any suggestion in which reel would be better for those two applications?. Add to Wishlist. If not, what would you suggest? The Shimano Spheros 8000SW, extremely smooth reel, Smooth bail, Great feel in hand. I can say that this is one tough son of a gun. $259.99. Not too much drag but enough for great captures. Reel is smooth and the drag is serious. The Spheros SW is Shimano's entry level saltwater spinning reel and contains many features found on high end models such as X-Ship, X-Shield, X-Protect and Super Stopper II. They are an all-purpose reel that will put the beat down on tough gamefish. Search for: Search CARBONTEX CARBON FIBER (FIBRE) DRAG WASHERS. Spheros SW - nový Spheros SW je navijákem pro mořskou přívlač v základní cenové kategorii. Only 5 left in stock. On Back Order at Our Vendors - This item is currently on order and waiting for inventory from our supplier(s) and will ship upon availability on first ordered, first to ship basis. Available in five sizes, the versatile 5000, 6000 and 8000 sizes are perfect for casting, spinning and vertical jigging. I use this mainly for surf and jetty fishing in NJ and it has proven to be extremely well made and durable. I spooled it with 50lb power pro and will be using 30-50lb top shot Thank you! The last known quantity available is provided to the left of LOW QTY. *, Availableat Our Vendors - The item is usually available from one of our supplier’s warehouses and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility to be fulfilled. Give us a chance to match it, with our simple TackleDirect Price Match Promise. That power puts you in the big league and aiming at big tuna and the like. See something you like? Shimano Spheros 8000 SW Heavy Duty Saltwater Fishing Reel With its known durable design to handle the salt, the new Spheros SW spinning reels offer even more angler confidence with new Shimano 'SW Concept' features. In sizes for off the beach, inshore action, and blue water use. Shimano Spheros 8000 SW . I rinse after use amd almost two years later it’s as smooth as the day I bought it. I bought the Gosa first, and after reading some online reviews, I purchased a 10000 Spheros, and then a 8000 because it was so good. My pick from Shimano for a larger saltwater reel would be the Shimano Spheros SW, read the full review here and save yourself about 20% for basically the same reel. Out Of Stock. Shimano Spheros 10000 SW Spinning Reel. This results in longer casts with less friction. Mar 20, 2008 5,574 1,752 Carmel, CA Name john Boat not crazy enough yet Jan 20, 2016 #2 Vertical Jigging rod like the heaviest Trevala or … Would the Shimano SP8000SW Spheros match well with a St. Croix Avid 11' (AVSS110MHF2)? The former sees a larger cold-forged drive gear and a double bearing supported pinion gear increase performance under load, while the latter means … $215.99. 3 product ratings. 4 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. Dealer Locator Manual Product Locator by Locally . Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. The retrieval speed is 42.2 inches per crank for such a compact reel. Buy the Shimano Spheros 8000SW Spinning Reel online - BCF is Australias leading outdoor clothing, footwear and gear retailer with a wide range of outdoors equipment available both online and in stores nationwide. The new Shimano Spheros SW are a whole lot prettier, with increased creature comforts for improved fishing performance, but at the heart remain a gutsy, no-nonsense reel. Good quality. Brand New. Made of highly rigid metals such as aluminium and magnesium. EV:Exploded View / RI:Regulatory information / DoC:Declaration of Conformity / HM:Help The Spheros SW is Shimano's entry level saltwater spinning reel and contains many features found on high end models like X-ship gearing for maximum winding power, hybrid X-Shield … Select a quantity and click the cart icon to add to cart. - Power Pro Line Capacity (#Test/Yards): 40/340,50/265,65/215 The Shimano Spheros is more durable for your saltwater fishing experience. The last known quantity available is provided to the left of the In-Stock message. Can't decide if a shimano spheros 8000 sw would be better than a shimano saragosa 8000 sw. or Best Offer +$55.77 shipping. Shimano X-Ship motor, der giver effektiv kraft ogblødhed. $279.99 - $469.99. What I love about these reels is their durability, line capacity and drag system. from Boynton Beach, Florida … I can say that this is one tough son of a gun. *, More on the Wayto TackleDirect- The item is currently not in stock, but it is either on the way or available for us to order and ship from our warehouse or directly from a supplier, which will extend your delivery time. Heading the list of features of the Shimano Spheros SW is X-Ship and X-Shield. … Available in five sizes, the versatile 5000, 6000 and 8000 sizes are perfect for casting, spinning and vertical jigging. Click "I agree" or any link to accept these cookies. The New Shimano Spheros is 10x more stradic than it is Spheros SW...Which can be a good thing! Add to Compare. Currently unavailable. The new Spheros SW is Shimano's entry-level saltwater spinning reel and contains many features found on high-end models. No. 45 . At TackleDirect, we make every effort to provide our customers with the lowest prices up front, however many items are protected by manufacturers' minimum retail pricing agreements. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations, it has been determined that AR-C spool lip design produces longer casting distances than a standard lip spool, while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming. Donald . Keep on fishing. 5 product ratings - Shimano SPHEROS SW 8000 - PG Spinning Reel New JAPAN Fishing. From Japan; SHIMANO 14 Spheros SW 8000HG 518374 Shimano 796254173286 Fishing Tool. Reading on one of the striped bass sites I see others have faced the same issue. If you are looking for an all around do all heavy reel this is it, pitch bait, big mutton, poppers, vertical jigging, etc, this is your reel. DM:Dealer's Manual / UM:User's Manual / QM:Quick Manual / SI:Service Instructions / Add to cart. … Item will usually ship the same business day if ordered by 2:00 pm ET, except the Economy methods may be delayed, weekends excluded. 5. Shimano X-Ship motor, der giver effektiv kraft ogblødhed. * If delivery time is critical and you need to be 100% sure we can ship an item immediately, please contact us first. Is there a noticeable difference in speed when I crank the handle when retreiving? In fact, at 27lbs of drag, this is a powerful spinning reel. 4.5 out of 5 stars. Shielded Anti-Rust bearings are similar to A-RB, but feature additional shields for the ultimate protection. The Spheros SW was released early 2014 as a successor to the 2007 Spheros FB. 9 watchers. Model Weight (oz) Bearings Gear Ratio Retrieve Per Crank (inch) Power Pro Capacity (lb/yds) Max Drag (lb) 50 Have yet to put this reel (10000) against a good test, so far only 3-4 ft. sharks. We do not always know the inventory status in our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product is ordered. Available in five sizes the versatile 5000, 6000 and 8000 sizes are perfect for casting, spinning and vertical jigging, whilst the larger 10000 and 20000 sizes have increased line … If you are looking for an all around do all heavy reel this is it, pitch bait, big mutton, poppers, vertical jigging, etc, this is your reel. … Felt like a had to do a reveiw on it after landing a keeper cobia off the pier, I felt in control the whole fight and was impressed with the cranking power. $174.10. Pre-Order - This is a new or special order item with an often unpredictable delivery date. The Shimano Saragosa 8000 would be a better fit for those two applications. På lager 1-3 Dage; Vejl pris. Hello Tim, It all depends on the technique you will be using to try and catch the tuna. Fishing reel made for fishing in extreme conditions with high performance and high resistant materials. Shimano Saragosa SW A Saltwater Spinning Reel 5.0 out of 5 stars 10. I have a couple Saragosas 6000 and 10000, these are great reels for specific tasks, but the lower gear ratio really makes the spheros an all duty reel. Add to Wishlist. are only made in Japan. You can cast like a monster and retrieve the lure at so many speeds. However, we will match any price offered by any legitimate retailer with a brick and mortar physical address in the United States. Shimano 14 Spheros Fishing Reel SW 8000HG quantity. With its known durable design to handle the salt, the new Spheros SW spinning reels offer even more angler confidence with new Shimano "SW Concept" features. Perfect reel for inshore casting & popping. 1 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. Strength without compromise to smoothness or the finer details of angling such as the ability to micro-adjust your drag setting while playing a fish sums up the all-new Spheros. The Shimano Saragosa 8000 would be a better fit for those two applications. Successor of a long standing gem in the heavy duty front drag spinning series. This makes the reel extremely strong and reliable. Knowing that when you do … … Weight has been greatly reduced while reel flexure, warp and distortion has been eliminated, allowing for smooth reeling with little power loss. The Spheros SW is Shimano’s entry level saltwater spinning reel and contains many features found on high end models such as X-Ship, X-Shield, X-Protect and Super Stopper II. C $206.84; or Best Offer +C $81.18 shipping; From Japan; Shimano Ceramic Super Tune SPHEROS 6000FB, 8000FB, 8000PG, 10000FB. The availability message will provide an estimated arrival date, which can be unpredictable as suppliers often change these forecast dates. For years Spheros reels were Shimano's entry price "proper" saltwater reels that came in full size, unlike other reels such as the Stradic for example which come in sizes up to 8000 only. I mostly use the 6000 series, but also the 8000's, and there's only the rare occasion that I have to chase fish. Tsunami Airwave Elite Surf Spinning Rod TSAWESS-1062MH 4.0 out of 5 stars 23. Shimano SPHEROS SW 8000 - PG Spinning Reel New … I have had mine for about a year a half, and have used it for every thing from bait and chunking 40lb redfish to pitch baiting mahi in the gulf. We have both Tan and Purple Cal's Grease in 1/2 oz and 1 oz sizes Cal's Purple Grease 1/2 oz. or Best Offer +$12.91 shipping. Item will usually ship the same business day if ordered by 2:00 pm ET, except the Economy method may be delayed, weekends excluded.

Verifica Sul Basket, Ghiglione Fifa 19, Radio Rooftop Milano Menù, Gravenberch Fifa 21, Lievito Di Birra Fresco, Isabella Ferrari Instagram, Regole Pallavolo Pdf, Federico Chiesa Fiorentina, Borsello Supreme Nero,