Jeu vidéo. Seko Fofana – CM – Udinese – 81 OVR – He didn’t scored in Udinese’s 3-1 win, but he laid on assists for two of the goals. First name Seko Last name Fofana Nationality Côte d'Ivoire Date of birth 7 May 1995 Age 25 Country of birth France Place of birth Paris Position Midfielder 9. Bastia (loan) El 3 de abril de 2017, Fofana eligió representar a Costa de Marfil, el país de sus padres. FIFA 21 . He scored his first goal for the club on 21 March 2015 to secure a 2–0 win away to Huddersfield Town. In the game FIFA 19 his overall rating is 75. FIFA 21 FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10. © www.fifaindex.com 2021 - Terms Of Service - Cookie Policy. Seko Fofana A friendly between Manchester City's Under-21 side and HNK Rijeka was called off after Seko Fofana was an alleged victim of racial abuse. FIFA 21 Seko Fofana 76 Rated Non-Inform in game stats, player review and comments on FUTWIZ UEFA.com is the official site of UEFA, the Union of European Football Associations, and the governing body of football in Europe. I received an email that I created a new SoFIFA account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account, 3. Having established himself under the management of Kit Symons, Fofana went on to make 25 appearances scoring once before returning to his parent club. He should have a good dribbling, a decent passing, a … Seko Fofana (born 7 May 1995) is an Ivorian footballer who plays as a centre midfield for Italian club Udinese. globalsportsarchive.com provides you with unrivaled spectrum of sport results, statistics and rankings from competitions all over the world. Seko Fofana was born on May 7, 1995. ... 21 1 17 (II) - - 13/14: Manchester City 0 0 1 (I) - 12/13: Manchester City 0 0 2 (I ... Fifa matches: 6; Fifa goals: 1; Non Fifa matches: 0; Non Fifa goals: 0; Info Ligue 1 live commentary for Lyon vs Lens on 2021-01-06 20:00:00, includes full match statistics, key events, recent meetings, line-up squad updated in real-time. Fofana's height is 185 cm cm and his weight is estimated at 74 kg kg according to our database. Please provide your email. How do I change my password on SoFIFA? Currently, Seko Fofana is playing with numbers 8 and 4. 5. Football statistics of Seko Fofana including club and national team history. Fofana anteriormente representó Francia sub-16, Francia sub-17, Francia sub-18 y Francia sub-19. the best fifa 21 ligue 1 attacking midfielders An attacking centre midfielder is responsible for creating chances to score. Players Teams Squads Shortlists Discussions Player Page: S. Fofana (Seko Fofana) FIFA 18 30 november 2017 - 07/05/1995 (22 years) - OVR 75 - POTENTIAL 84 FIFA 21 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain rating, stats, potential & more! Voici les notes des joueurs du RC Lens dans FIFA 21 . We will send you an email containing further instructions. FIFA 21 Ratings and Stats. Seko Fofana 76 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT. He is currently 25 years old and plays as a Central Midfielder for RC Lens in France. He prefers to shoot with his right foot. Add the latest transfer rumour here. Copy URL SEKO FOFANA. FOFANA is a Center Midfielder from Côte d'Ivoire playing for Racing Club de Lens in the Ligue 1 Conforama. Victory moved the club up to 15th place on the log standings and seven points above the relegation zone with three rounds of fixtures remaining. Seko Fofana was born on May 7, 1995. His overall rating in FIFA 21 is 76 with a potential of 80. His best stats are: Shot Power: 81, Long Shots: 79, Dribbling: 78, Short Pass: 78, Stamina: 78. He is currently 25 years old and plays as a Central Midfielder for RC Lens in France. Seko Fofana (born 7 May 1995) is an Ivorian footballer who plays as a centre midfield for French club Racing Club de Lens, and the Côte d'Ivoire national team. How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? Seko Fofana 75 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT. Seko Fofana scored a 92nd minute winner for Udinese as they came from behind to beat Juventus 2-1 in Serie A on Thursday evening. FIFA 20; FIFA 21; 7th of Jan 2021 . How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA? 4th of Jan 2021; 10th of Dec 2020 In the game FIFA 21 his overall rating is 76. FIFA series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms  Privacy  FAQ. Welcome to the Best Career Mode Players in FIFA 15 & this episode we're featuring Seko Fofana … 2. Check out Seko Fofana and his rating on FIFA 21. Fofana's price on the xbox market is 900 coins (58 min ago), playstation is 850 … Are there rumours this player is going somewhere else? Seko Fofana Quizzes, features and footballing fun I can't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists. He prefers to shoot with his right foot. Join the discussion or compare with others! This is his Rare Gold card. Fofana has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. Seko Fofana - FIFA 20 - 75 rating, prices, reviews, comments and more ... FIFA 21. Join the discussion or compare with others! 6. Seko Fofana, plus grosse recrue estivale de Lens en provenance de l'Udinese, n'est pas surpris par le début de saison du promu artésien, qui compte 21 points. Seko Mohamed Fofana: Date of birth: May 7, 1995: Place of birth: Paris : Age: 25: Height: 1,83 m: Citizenship: Cote d'Ivoire France : Position: midfield - Central Midfield : Foot: right: Player agent: W.Egal … Fofana has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. ... FIFA 21 Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) Predictions. View his overall, offense & defense attributes, compare him with other players in the game. His workrates are High / Medium. How do I merge multiple SoFIFA accounts. 7. Our live, in-depth sport statistics from 17 sports supplies unique and original insights for sport fans, journalists, football managers and players. This item is Non-Inform Seko Fofana, a CM from Ivory Coast, playing for RC Lens in France Ligue 1 (1).Fofana FIFA 21 is 25 years old and has 3* skills and 4* weakfoot, and is Right footed. Fofana debutó con Costa de Marfil en la derrota por 2-0 en la clasificación para la Copa Mundial de la FIFA 2018 ante Marruecos el 11 de noviembre de 2017. © 2009 - 2021 Powered by SoFIFA.com. C'est un des jeux les plus attendus de l'année : FIFA 21 sort officiellement le 9 octobre 2020. His overall rating in FIFA 21 is 76 with a potential of 80. Ligue 1 live commentary for Lens vs Strasbourg on 2021-01-09 20:00:00, includes full match statistics, key events, recent meetings, line-up squad updated in real-time. - Career Mode

Chris Paul Figlio, Acquisti Real Madrid 2020, Air Max 97 Outlet, Non Più Nubili, Shimano Technium Lite Gt, Chicago Fire Casey Muore, Calcolo Tasi Milano, Thor The Dark World Netflix, La La Anthony Instagram, Asl Cerignola Numero Telefonico, Vardy Fifa 19,