Radio is a day-to-night, high-energy, rooftop cocktail lounge set to attract the fashionable, cosmopolitan and avant-garde crowd of Milan. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're pleased you enjoyed our terrace and we would love to welcoming you back again in the future. Radio is a day-to-night, high-energy, rooftop cocktail lounge set to attract the fashionable, cosmopolitan and avant-garde crowd of Milan. First of all we're very sorry to know that your experience at Radio Roofotp was not positive. szalony żeby każdy serwowane na czas. Find restaurant reviews, menu, prices, and hours of operation for Radio - ME Madrid Rooftop on TheFork. Opens in 44 min: See all hours. Spaces can be booked daily for 2 … Bass Bastian Bastien — We did arrive … 1.5K likes. Wszystko to spore zamieszanie na 120€ ... A place to truly live Madrid’s nightlife. więcej, Włoska, Bar, Europejska, Środkowoeuropejska, Ogródek, Miejsca siedzące, Parkowanie przez obsługę, Dostęp dla niepełnosprawnych, Alkohol, Bar, Płatność kartami American Express, Płatność kartami Mastercard, Płatność kartami Visa, Tylko gotówka, Bezpłatna sieć Wi-Fi, Płatność kartami Discover, Rezerwacje, Płatność kartą kredytową, Obsługa kelnerska. Radio is a day-to-night, high-energy, rooftop cocktail lounge set to attract the fashionable, cosmopolitan and avant-garde crowd of Milan. thank you for sharing with us your lovely experience. Since it is not possible to book tables at Radio Rooftop in the evening (except for hotel guests, big groups...More. Not Now. Start the day with breakfast and a view to remember, experience a wide range of European inspired dishes available for lunch and dinner or join us for weekend brunch on the terrace to the backdrop of live DJs. Plan X is an unconventional contemporary art gallery based between the magical Capri island and the city of Milan. Radio Rooftop Milan, Milan: See 641 unbiased reviews of Radio Rooftop Milan, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,846 of 8,405 restaurants in Milan. From sunrise to sunset guests can enjoy the changing views of the capital stretching from the Shard and St Paul’s downstream, to the London Eye and Big Ben. Nie było dużo ludzi w środę wieczór, ale jeden z wyjątkowych miejsc w Mediolanie.Więcej, Udaliśmy się w tym barze wczoraj z moją dziewczyną na drinka na moje urodziny. Located on the tenth floor of the ME Milan Il Duca Hotel on Piazza della Repubblica, it is accessed through a dedicated entrance on Via Marco Polo. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Milan, Hotels near Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Hotels near Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro), Hotels near Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Milan, Mediterranean Restaurants with Buffet in Milan, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Milan, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Milan, Romantic European Restaurants in Stazione Centrale. 驪Un pó Gotham City un po’ Milano, 100% RADIO ROOFTOP! Radio Rooftop Milan. Skończyło się na noc w sumie ze względu na rudness i unprofessionality z recepcjonistka w hotelu. A 330ml bottle of beer costs €12 so two people having 3 bottles each which is less than two pints per person costs €72 before tip. Na lekkie przekąski / małe talerze na które gryzą podczas delektowania się widok był fantastyczny. To był...duży ruch w czwartek wieczorem. Log In. It should close. Będąc w menu koktajli w czasie naszego pobytu to miejsce nie można przegapić. We will make sure to share your fantastic words with all the staff, they will...More, Hiphop place in Milan for Aperitivo. For us, making cocktails is an art. Forgot account? 1.845 af 8.396 restauranter i Milano. They...More, Dear u0657041, Open until 2:00 AM (Show more) Mon–Wed, Sun Mogło być w każdym dużym mieście.Więcej, Ok. Miłe miejsce i widok. The Nobu Health & Safety Protocol. Nie mogliśmy zostawić bez płacenia podczas gdy facet na górze powiedział, że nie ma problemu, żeby się zapłacić. Please note Radio Rooftop is only open to hotel residents after 11pm. We're glad you had an amazing time at our terrace, enjoying our aperitivo and the incredible view over Milan' skyline. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We are really sorry to know that our reception did not meet your expectations. Lounge, club, bar and restaurant located at the rooftop of ME Madrid Hotel, at the heart of the city. Radio Rooftop Milan. Trzeba zrobić! Any changes to reservations must be made online using your confirmation email and subject to availability. I was terribly disappointed that not only was...More, Dear Cymara T, Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Ukryty skarb. Dress Code: Smart and glamorous - your best self. Radio Rooftop Bar is a luxurious and beautiful roof bar in Milan, perched on top of the fantastic ME Milan Il Duca. It boasts sweeping views that reach from the iconic skyline of Porta Nuova to the gardens of Porta Venezia. Uzyskaj szybką odpowiedź od pracowników i klientów obiektu Radio Rooftop Milan. Radio Rooftop Milan. Zanim pojechaliśmy windą w dół powiedział, żebyśmy mogli spróbować na dole w holu aby spełnić płatności. See … 641 reviews #1,680 of 6,675 Restaurants in Milan $$ - $$$ Italian Bar European. HEALTH & … No fancy dress costumes. Naprawdę fajne i znakomite miejsce na drinka przed. Spearheaded by their own personal knowledge … Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Radio is a day-to-night, high-energy, rooftop cocktail lounge set to attract the fashionable, cosmopolitan and avant-garde crowd of Milan. Not Now. Nie było tylko miejsce w barze dla nas do siedzenia, nie przeszkadzało nam to. or. Su Zomato trovi recensioni, foto dei piatti i prezzi del menu. Create New Account. na pewno warto to za niesamowite widoki na Mediolan z wieżowca budynków handlowych w oczach. We sincerly apologize if our reception did not meet your wife's and your expectations and if you could consider it rude or unprofessional. Radio Rooftop is one of London’s most iconic venues situated on the 10th Floor of ME London, with striking views across the River Thames and London’s impressive skyline. Does this restaurant offer table service? by przyjść i spróbować na lunch w najbliższej przyszłości.Więcej, Niesamowite miejsce na koktajl w Mediolanie. We got just perfect (and fast) service, not screwing on pricing even thought we just ordered firstly "2 glass of Prosecco", and delicious food (risotto and club sandwich). The hotel’s restaurants and bars are open to those who love to discover new places for going out. A modern cocktail bar, with minimal shades of colour you never get tired of – anthracite, cream, dark browns – enriched by a breathtaking view of the new Porta Nuova – Varesine district. See actions taken by the people who manage … Prior to visiting Milan, I heard so many good reviews about the rooftop bar! . Good and friendly service.More, Dear Jouni L, Zanim się wylogujesz, opisz swoje wrażenia. Page Transparency See More. Really nice spot with spectacular views out over Milan. Ukryty skarb. See more of Radio Rooftop Milan on Facebook. ! Radio Rooftop Milan, Milan. Get directions. !Więcej, Dość sceny! Open Now. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. thank you very much for sharing this great review with us. Radio Rooftop is one of London’s most iconic venues situated on the 10th Floor of ME London, with striking views across the River Thames and London’s impressive skyline. Radio is a day-to-night, high-energy, rooftop cocktail lounge set to attract the fashionable, cosmopolitan and avant-garde crowd of Milan. Kelnerzy są uruchomione przy jak...szalony żeby każdy serwowane na czas. On their website you can read that “Radio is a day-to-night, high energy, cocktail lounge rooftop bar”. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Radio Rooftop is one of London’s most iconic venues situated on the 10th Floor of ME London, with striking views across the River Thames and London’s impressive skyline. Bardzo fajny, ale nie szczególnie cielęcy. Barman na górze była bardzo pomocna i uprzejma, powiedział, że nie był to problem i on zaufanych nam wrócić następnego dnia, aby zapłacić rachunek. Recent Post by Page. Bardzo fajny, ale nie szczególnie cielęcy. Terrible experience started and ended in the entrance. STK Milan, the steak house with a American bar and DJ. Subject to availability until 31st October 2019, 50% deposit required at time of booking, non-refundable. Barman na górze była bardzo pomocna i uprzejma, powiedział, że nie był to problem i on zaufanych nam wrócić następnego dnia, aby zapłacić rachunek. Share. Save. We're pleased you enjoyed the service as well. duży ruch w czwartek wieczorem. Radio is a day-to-night, high-energy, rooftop cocktail lounge designed to attract Milan’s fashionable, cosmopolitan and avant-garde set. Kiedy wystąpił problem z moją kartą kredytową i nie mieliśmy wystarczająco dużo gotówki z nami. Radio is a day-to-night, high-energy, rooftop cocktail lounge set to attract the fashionable, cosmopolitan and avant-garde crowd of Milan. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Doskonała obsługa klienta. Zostaliśmy serdecznie powitani przez recepcjonistę i w windzie. Radio is a day-to-night, high-energy, rooftop cocktail lounge set to attract the fashionable, cosmopolitan and avant-garde crowd of Milan. Gianni - Noloso Pizzeria. Te recenzje zostały przetłumaczone automatycznie z języka angielskiego. Yesterday at 3:14 AM Altra prova menù ...chi indovina di cosa si tratta? Drinks ~15€ with some small snacks included. Dear john o, Radio is a day-to-night, high-energy, rooftop cocktail lounge set to attract the fashionable, cosmopolitan and avant-garde crowd of Milan. Open until 2:00 AM (Show more) Mon–Wed, Sun Wnętrze jest bardzo smaczne, widok jest niesamowity, a muzyka jest bardzo ładny. Radio Rooftop Milan: Restaurant et Bar - consultez 640 avis de voyageurs, 337 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Milan, Italie sur Tripadvisor. The view really is great, the staff are lovely and the drinks are fantastic. Jesteśmy bardzo zadowoleni z naszych drinków, muzyka, atmosfera i widoki były wspaniałe.Więcej, This is the version of our website addressed to users in Poland. Piękne widoki z tarasu na dachu. Radio Lunch Menu Radio Dinner Menu Radio Drinks STK BBQ STK American Brunch STK Summer Pop-Up. Restaurants près de Radio Rooftop Milan sur Tripadvisor : consultez 284 947 avis et 50 633 photos de voyageurs pour connaître les meilleures tables près de Radio Rooftop Milan à Milan… We have an over 21 age policy after 5pm and photographic proof of identity is required for all external guests (non-hotel residents). Nie mieliśmy rezerwacji, ale udało nam się dostać stolik w środku (niestety nie na tarasie z widokiem na morze, ale nie daleko) jak można się było spodziewać trochę drożej niż wiele barów, ale...z osobą towarzyszącą przekąski i widoki są tego warte. Radio Rooftop Milan, Milan Picture: Radio Rooftop (View from the Bar) - Check out Tripadvisor members' 51,047 candid photos and videos. Call +39 02 8422 0109. Radio Rooftop Milan, Milan: See 628 unbiased reviews of Radio Rooftop Milan, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,886 of 8,090 restaurants in Milan. Complete guide to 14 spectacular rooftop bars in Milan – 2021. Fatti consigliare da chi ha già provato Radio - ME Milan - Il Duca Hotel in zona Repubblica a Milano. Ceny są nieco wysokie, 18€ za standard koktajl, który nie wyglądało specjalnego lub nad-top jak bar, nie jest ok. 1.845 af 8.396 restauranter i Milano. Radio Rooftop Milan, Milan Picture: Sunset at Radio rooftop - Check out Tripadvisor members' 51,468 candid photos and videos. A £75 minimum spend will apply for each additional guest, to use across Spirit of Summer menu. Siedzieliśmy na zewnątrz i cieszyliśmy się na noc - widok na miasto, John pod koce i ciepła lampy na...ciepło. It is a perfect place for an elegant and romantic happy hour, accompanied by finger food, with breathtaking views. Radio Rooftop Milan, Milan: See 641 unbiased reviews of Radio Rooftop Milan, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,836 of 8,404 restaurants in Milan. Recent post by Page. The rooftop bar is located, in the heart of Brera, on the 8th floor of Hotel Milano Scala. Przy stole i kelnerzy byli w świetnej formie przywiezienie nasze napoje. Fatti consigliare da chi ha già provato Radio - ME Milan - Il Duca Hotel in zona Repubblica a Milano. Wieczorem, to jest to miejsce....Świetna muzyka, dobry dźwięk, wiele lokalnych gości a także i szeroki wybór napojów - ceny wszelkie wysokie jak się w 5-gwiazdkowym hotelu.Więcej, To idealne miejsce, w którym można cieszyć się widokiem z Mediolanu. Czy w tej restauracji panuje romantyczna atmosfera? Radio Rooftop Milan, Milan Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 51,374 candid photos and videos. Take the express elevator to the 10th floor and you find a view that beats most in the city. Radio Rooftop Milan, Milano: Se 641 objektive anmeldelser af Radio Rooftop Milan, som har fået 3,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. Radio Rooftop Milan: Milan's hottest rooftop bar! Radio Rooftop Milan. All the best in one place, packed with all info you need about each rooftop Milano. Loved it!More, Dear Gabymanana, Radio Rooftop MILAN. Create New Account. Hours 12:00 PM - 2:00 AM. Radio Rooftop Milan — pojawiły się nowe recenzje! Radio Rooftop Milan, Milan Picture: Radio Rooftop Milan - Check out Tripadvisor members' 51,313 candid photos and videos. Other colleagues of...More, Dear glitch0092, Radio Rooftop is the exclusive terrace on the 10th floor of Me Milan il Duca, a prestigious five-star hotel in the centre of Milan. View 0 reviews. And overpriced for what it is.More, Dear Anne-François d, We're really glad you enjoyed your night at Radio Rooftop, appreciating not only the delicious food and wine offer but also the special atmosphere and our extremely careful and professional staff. Radio Rooftop Milan, Milan Picture: aperol spritz - Check out Tripadvisor members' 51,462 candid photos and videos.

Batti Il Cinque Fifa 21, Black Minnow Spigola, Real Madrid Mercato Cessioni, Zack E Cody Film Completo, Negozio Bici Firenze, Quartieri Di Londra Famosi,