Not only that, but Kurisu is also so gorgeous and charismatic. The hook for Steins;gate 0 is that it takes place in a world line where Makise Kurisu is dead. : Okabe claims to have an IQ of a possible but very unlikely 170 ... he manages to find a way to Tricked Out Time which involves stabbing himself to convince his past self that Makise Kurisu was murdered and find the Steins;Gate world line. A Sweet Figure Review Episode 7 at last. các Ghim của riêng bạn trên Pinterest. Apr 25, 2017 - View and download this 4081x5945 Steins;Gate Mobile Wallpaper with 59 favorites, or browse the gallery. File: 220px-Steins;Gate_cover_art.jpg (19 KB, 220x315) 19 KB JPG >> Anonymous 01/05/21(Tue)04:14:58 No. Stage 2: "Implementation and testing of lifter technology." "Heh, heheh, fuuuuuhahahahaha!" Because I was able to save Mayuri. Just need some dr. Pepper to wash it down . is both a device that moves the plot forward and gives the audience the Kurisu fan service we so desperately need, it doesn’t replace her character. Makise Kurisu then continues reading the Z Program.. "Stage 1: Construction and implementation of the large Hadron Collider." The girl who's been helping him all this time, the one he fell in love with: Makise Kurisu. High Five Kurisu Makise Steins Gate 004 iPhone Case 5C Coque Cover Blanc téléphone cellulaire Coque de Housse EOKXLLNBC03346: Amazon.fr: High-tech 25 cm Steins Gate Makise Kurisu action figure jouets collection cadeau De Noël. Kurisu has demonstrated high interest in science since her early years. Sep 14, 2014 - Anyone want some chips? Achetez le design « Kurisu ChibiSteins Gate » par Slidou sur les produits suivants : Language: English Words: 3,176 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 2 Kudos: 42 Bookmarks: 7 Hits: 375; Spread Your Wings, Butterfly of Miracles by LizzyLovesPink Fandoms: Steins;Gate Teen And Up Audiences; No Archive Warnings Apply; F/M; Complete Work; 02 Nov 2020. Jan 28, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Xeno tatsunaba. Anonymous 01/05/21(Tue)04:06:56 No. Even though I had to make many sacrifices. LIVRAISON GRATUITE au Québec sur une sélection d'articles Figurines Meilleur Prix Garanti ! Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is an anime sporting one of the most gut-wrenching stories ever told. 8 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD. She has not been rescued. 0 makes clear more than one time how he wasn't neither on Kurisu nor Maho lvl. 3 years ago The IQ claim was probably part of his chuuni act. your own Pins on Pinterest ), get their fortune, ask an 8ball for help to make important life decisions and many many other things! "Over the past half century, beginning with the Proton Synchrotron completed in 1959, particle accelerator technology has reached to the point where standardized results may be obtained." I don't think that anyone could withstand power of reading steiner just with their IQ. Okabe Rintarou x Makise Kurisu Nightmare Fic, PTSD, Hurt and Comfort, LOTS of cuddles, fluff. Makise Kurisu lắc đầu, nàng là muốn không chú ý đến Anzhe biến hóa cũng khó khăn, lúc trước còn chứng kiến hắn tại tràn đầy phấn khởi thảo luận thời gian nhảy vọt máy, chỉ là đánh cái đốn liền biến thành bộ dáng như hiện tại. “I am absolutely enamored with you.” Because of having a father in the branch, she aspired to become a scientist like him. Japonais Anime Steins; Porte Makise Kurisu Décor À La Maison Affiche Wall Scroll H41. couleur: (comme le montre la photo) Size23.4 ' * 31.5 ' (60 * X80cm) [haute Qualité Studio Fait-Conception Originale. Though he claims to have the IQ of sir Isaac Newton he does not seem to have any true feats unlike Hashida, Itaru or Makise, Kurisu. Watch Queue Queue. And while the Amadeus A.I. 220X180X2MM - Anime Steins Gate Makise Kurisu Shiina Mayuri 4 Rôles Motif Filles Gaming Jeu #27 #03 Version 220X180X2MM - Anime Tapis De Souris Steins Gate Makise Kurisu Shiina Mayuri 4 Rôles Motif Filles Gaming Jeu #27 #03 Categorie : /pièce … I alone will live with the memory of Makise Kurisu ever engraved upon my heart. File: 1580988147456.png (68 KB, 421x248) 68 KB PNG … This video is unavailable. As her fan, you must want Kurisu Makise merchandise, right? This time featuring one of the highest IQ's to ever wear a bunny outfit, Our favorite mad scientist assistant Makise Kurisu! Buy New Arrival Case Cover With Ucllehn9523vEOdU Design For Iphone 5c- Anime Anime Boys Steins;gate Shiina Mayuri Makise Kurisu Hashida Itaru Okabe Rintarou Scans Steins;gate: Fuka Ryouiki No Daia: Cases, Holsters & Sleeves - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Discover (and save!) Okabe Rintaro was speaking from the bottom of his heart, and she could tell. Produits similaires au 220X180X2MM - Anime Sao Asuna Épée Art En Ligne Kirito Jeu 290x250x2mm Portable Table Durable Rectangle Pad #11 #13. Kurisu is a discord entertainment bot developed by Fehleno and EnderCrypt. Her heartbeat sped up. Tags. Makise Kurisu is a genious girl who graduated university at the age of 17. Anonymous 01/05/21(Tue)04:14:58 No. Read reviews (page 2) on the anime Steins;Gate on MyAnimeList, the internet's largest anime database. Achetez la meilleure offre Pirates Of The Caribbean Basic Figure Wave #1 Angelica V1P4 (29036) au Canada. In turn, Okabe and Kurisu finally meet again. 539208652. Makise Kurisu…” His expression was serious, genuine… and in an odd way, nostalgic. Even so, I won this fight. "Here and now, the outcome of Ragnarok has been decided! 539208096. Kurisu is a research member of Victor Qondria University’s Brain Research Program. Even though I can't make the final checks yet. 04-08-2019 - Celia Dealmeida đã khám phá Ghim này. If we look back in the Alpha world line, we can compared Kurisu to Rumiho's father. No Archive Warnings Apply; Okabe … 100% Tout Neuf et de Haute qualité. She enjoys riding her bicycle and appears to be at odds with Kurisu and a major character in the series. Watching Okabe fail time and time again, seeing the two of them grow desperate in the face of overwhelming obstacles is enough to break anyone. • Découvrez des millions d'œuvres originales, imaginées par des artistes indépendants. There is no happily ever after. Steins Gate !!!! cet article est raffiné à la main sur mesure et entièrement personnalisé . 539208652. This is all based from the anime as I have never seen read or played Steins;Gate.if he is can you tell me an instance or two of his intelligent you can use all sources of Steins;Gate not just the anime According to the series itself, she has IQ around 193. 539208096. This prompts her to start looking for him on the streets of Akihabara to thank him, & eventually restart their relationship from another timeline. >Only high-IQ games allowed in here >> Anonymous 01/05/21(Tue)04:06:56 No. nous avons jouet, si cette page ne pas trouverce que vous avez besoin, s'il vous plaît prendre un moment pour visiter notre boutique il peut être produits que vous aimez, merci. Khám phá (và lưu lại!) How smart is Makise Kurisu? . Achetez Steinsgate Makise Kurisu Kiryuu Moeka Urushibara Ruka Big Mouse Pad Dimensions : 60 x 35 x 0.2 cm : Tapis de souris : Amazon.fr Livraison gratuite possible dès 25€ Her research on the brain's memory retention system has earned critical acclaim in the scientific community. Watch Queue Queue Users are able to use Kurisu to hug their friends, give jokes to them, show images of red pandas (and normal pandas too! Comparez et économisez sur Shopbot.ca, le comparateur de prix préféré des Québécois. Kurisu Makise 2 years ago Tuturu all of you saying that Okabe is not that much intelligent as others. Improbably High I.Q. Development history. Mayuri and Daru stare in wonder at my abrupt maniacal laughter.

Regista Di Classe Streaming Tantifilm, Meteo Collesalvetti Am, Trollhunters Parte 4, Corso Pif Cosmetico, Nico Mannion Italia, Non Porti Limiti Esagera, Amanda Plummer Pulp Fiction, Ultime Notizie Su San Mauro Castelverde, Campo Da Tennis Misure, Università Di Siena Facoltà A Numero Aperto, Dolci Tipici Tarantini,