The Dutchman joined Juventus last season after enjoying a stellar 2018/19 campaign with Ajax, who he helped get into the semi-finals of the Champions League. © 2009 - 2021 Powered by SoFIFA.com. 2. Ibrahima Konaté 78 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT. Konaté has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. 9. Age. His overall rating in FIFA 21 is 78 with a potential of 88. I received an email that I created a new SoFIFA account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account, 3. How do I change my password on SoFIFA? Check out the best young centre backs on FIFA 21 below. How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA? His workrates are Medium / High. He is currently 21 years old and plays as a Centre Back for RB Leipzig in Germany. Ibrahima Konaté on FIFA 20 Ibrahima Konaté is a Frenchman professional football player who mainly plays at Center Back position for RB Leipzig at the Bundesliga in Germany. I can't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists. "Potential to be special": the player's potential is 90-94 FIFA 21 Highest Career Mode Potential Players EA Sports have confirmed the three players with the best potential in FIFA 21 … FIFA series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms  Privacy  FAQ. FIFA 21. FIFA series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Please provide your email. - Career Mode Join the discussion or compare with others! As a manager you want to buy the best players for the lowest price. Ibrahima Konate potential and stats for FIFA 20 Career Mode . Position. FIFA 21. FIFA 21 Sandro Tonali rating, stats, potential & more! Ibrahima Konaté 91 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT. Real Face LF. Potential. Buy the ones you want in your FIFA 21 manager mode. He prefers to shoot with his right foot. He is currently 21 years old and plays as a Centre Back for RB Leipzig in Germany. FIFA 21 Best young players – Low overall wonderkids with high potential Not everyone can afford to add Mbappe to their roster, however. Ibrahima Konaté was born on May 25, 1999. Posted by: Damien in Career Mode, FIFA 21, News December 19, 2020 420 Views The English Premier League, or Prem, is arguably the most popular football championship in the world. See the top 20 players with the highest potential OVR rating in FIFA 21 Career Mode. The FIFA 21 Talents can be perfectly used in your FIFA 21 career mode. Value. FIFA 21 Ibrahima Konaté rating, stats, potential & more! Join the discussion or compare with others! Oct 29, 2020. Every list contains information about current rating, potential rating en growth values. €29.5M. Now, we take a look at the next set of French wonderkids to sign for your FIFA 21 Career Mode. Please provide your email. Join the #FIFARatings conversation. Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt is the centre back with the highest potential on FIFA 21. Entitle FIFA 21 on either PlayStation 4 or Xbox One before the release of FIFA 22 and upgrade your game for the equivalent next generation console (PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X) at no additional cost. Pre-order* now to get a head start in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team!. His overall rating in FIFA 21 is 78 with a potential of 88. FIFA 21 Pa Konate rating, stats, potential & more! At the age of 21, RB Leipzig’s Ibrahima Konate has already established himself as one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga. Pape Moussa Konaté (born 3 April 1993) is a Senegalese professional footballer who plays as a forward for French club Amiens SC and the Senegal national team. FIFA 21 Highest Potential Career Mode Players - EA SPORTS Official Site. FIFA 21 Brahim Konaté rating, stats, potential & more! At the foot of the article, you’ll find all of the best French wonderkids in FIFA 21, with those boasting the highest potential rating featuring in the body. Ibrahima Konaté was born on May 25, 1999. Are there rumours this player is going somewhere else? FIFA 21 FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 … I. Konaté. FIFA 21 potential wonderkids look a little different this year. © www.fifaindex.com 2021 - Terms Of Service - Cookie Policy. Ibrahima Konate potential and stats for FIFA 20 Career Mode 5. FIFA 21 FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 FIFA 09 FIFA 08 FIFA 07. We will send you an email containing further instructions. Contract Expires. Moussa Konaté 71 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT. Cheap talents are always a good option. Join the discussion or compare with others! Weak Foot. Profile. 16-Sep-2020. Potential. VOLTA FOOTBALL Gameplay Unrivaled Authenticity Career Mode Player Ratings CONMEBOL Libertadores Accessibility The Groundbreakers FIFA 20 Demo Tips & Tricks Club Packs Standard Edition Champions Edition Ultimate Edition Features FUT Friendlies Season Objectives More Ways to Play DIVISION RIVALS FUT Web App Item Types ICONS Ratings Hub Top 100 Players Team Of The Year … Search the FIFA 21 Career Mode Database to find players potentials and stats Add the latest transfer rumour here. Moussa Konaté (Pape Moussa Konaté, born 3 April 1993) is a Senegalese footballer who plays as a striker for French club Dijon FCO. Skill Moves. Latest FIFA 21 Players Feedback & Suggestions; Mobile Site; FIFA 20 Career Mode Find FIFA 20 Career Mode players and potentials ... Change FIFA Year . Konaté's height is 194 cm cm and his weight is estimated at 95 kg kg according to our database. FIFA 21 Talents lists. Rather than a straight countdown, our FIFA 21 wonderkids guide features a selection of high-potential signings broken down by position, and mixes some absolute bargains in … His best stats are: Stand Tackle: 85, Strength: 83, Slide Tackle: 79, Sprint Speed: 79, Interceptions: 78. - Career Mode 6. - Career Mode 7. Matthijs de Ligt (OVR 85 - POT 92) FIFA 21 launches October 9th. (Image credit: FIFA 21) Value: £26.5m Potential: 88. Moussa Konaté on FIFA 21 - FIFA , all cards, stats, reviews and comments! FIFA 20; FIFA 19; FIFA 18; FIFA 17; FIFA 16; FIFA 15; FIFA 20 Wonderkids; FIFA 20 Hidden Gems; Rating. Signing top young players can be expensive, so make sure you a picking wisely. He was called up for the 2018 FIFA World Cup . €33K. How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? Currently, Ibrahima Konaté is playing with number 6. Wage. fifa 21 fifa 20 fifa 19 fifa 18 fifa 17 fifa 16 fifa 15 fifa 14 fifa 13 fifa 12 fifa 11 fifa 10 fifa 09 fifa 08 fifa 07 Jan 6, 2021 In Game In Real Life Change Log Related Squads Customized Customize Calculator In the game FIFA 21 his overall rating is 71. - Career Mode ST. RF. How do I merge multiple SoFIFA accounts. Ibrahima Konate potential and stats for FIFA 21 Career Mode

Mulinello Spinning Pesante, Della Valle Ohio State, Hotel San Mauro Mare Con Piscina, Panchine Da Giardino Ikea, Hotel Royal San Mauro Mare, Taglia Scarponi Alpinismo, Ti Voglio Bene Assai Caruso, Pulp Fiction Scena Bagno,