Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 96 von 203 Hotels in Bellaria-Igea Marina mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Owners available as well as all the staff. Benvenuti Hotel Oceania, il tuo hotel 3 stelle vicino al mare Hai voglia di goderti una settimana in spiaggia a Bellaria Igea Marina, con tutti i comfort e i servizi che solo un hotel 3 stelle può offrire?. Ci torneremo di sicuro! L'Hotel Oceania è un 3 stelle di Bellaria vicino al mare a gestione familiare e dall'atmosfera informale e divertente. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Hotel Villa Esedra that suits you best. You can't ask for more: perfect location, great food, always cheerful atmosphere. Even more offers for your holiday in Bellaria! 33. Hotel Oceania, Bellaria-Igea Marina (Italia) - Offerte e Recensioni. Tanti auguri di buone feste a tutti voi e un saluto speciale ai vostri bimbi, che in estate rallegrano il nostro hotel e la nostra spiaggia NEWS 2020 - the Hotel Mimosa becomes part of our Family Hotel Group! Simpaticissimi e sempre disponibili anche il personale di sala, e tutto il resto dello staff. The Hotel Oceania is the ideal choice for those seeking moments of relaxation and well-being and wanting to enjoy a beautiful beach holiday. Discover genuine guest reviews for Hotel Oceania along with the latest prices and availability – book now. The hotel … Un grazie infinito a Massimo, il proprietario dell'hotel, sempre sorridente e attento alle esigenze di grandi e piccini. A big thank you to Massimo, the owner of the hotel, always smiling and attentive to the needs of young and old. Hotel Oceania. Up to 1 year old, babies sleep for free, in the existing beds or in our cots. Very nice and always available also the staff of the room, and all the rest of the staff. Book the Hotel Oceania - Stay at this 3-star hotel in Bellaria-Igea Marina. Stay at Fattoria Belvedere from £61/night, Hotel Trianon from /night, Hotel Villa Dei Platani from £6/night and more. Le petit-déjeuner, l'accès Wi-Fi et le parking sont des services gratuits dans cet hôtel. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Skip to main content. Get Rates. Tutti i giorni in spiaggia e la sera in hotel con balli e giochi per i più piccoli. 0.8 km from Palacongressi Bellaria Igea Marina Event Center. Looking for that extra special stay? Bellaria is a typical family destination and our hotel cares about families. I've been coming to the Hotel Morri Oceania for two years during the week of mid-August and, I must say, this structure is a perfect cog: owners, waiters, cooks and animators, in short, a well-selected staff! Per noi una bellissima tradizione alla quale non possiamo più rinunciare! Découvrez les offres pour l'établissement Hotel Oceania, et notamment les tarifs intégralement remboursables avec annulation sans frais. Our menu consists of five first and five second courses, with a choice of meat and fish, accompanied by a rich buffet of vegetables for lunch and dinner, as well as a delicious Italian buffet for breakfast. Gli animali domestici sono ammessi sia in hotel sia presso la spiaggia convenzionata. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. 3 stelle a conduzione familiare vicino al mare a Bellaria, nel cuore della Riviera Romagnola. Hotel Oceania - Bellaria-Igea Marina 44.14898, 12.46448. La gestione famigliare si ritrova anche nella cucina casalinga, caratterizzata da piatti tipici regionali fatti a mano, secondo le ricette tradizionali, e con ingredienti biologici e del territorio. Vacanza splendida, hotel a due passi dal mare, cibo e pulizia TOP! Cheap and secure, pay at the hotel, no booking fees. Il nostro menù è composto di ben cinque primi e cinque secondi, con scelta tra carne e pesce, accompagnati da ricchi buffet di verdure sia a pranzo sia a cena, oltre a un goloso buffet all'italiana per la prima colazione. I servizi sono completi, a misura di famiglia e di bambini! Featuring a shared lounge, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Se poi ti iscrivi alla nostra newsletter, potrai ricevere promozioni e offerte esclusive. Now you can also choose the services of the Hotel Mimosa, a few steps from the Hotel Oceania and with the warm welcome of always, typical of our family! Bagno Delio 2 est à quelques minutes. Travellers who recently visited Bellaria rated Ermitage, Hotel Piccadilly, and Hotel Oceania the best in terms of location, amenities and customer service. We're back for the third year in this facility. Online booking for hotels in Bellaria-Igea Marina, Italy. 3-star hotels from £15. Animazione per i bimbi in hotel e in spiaggia. La comodità di avere la spiaggia di fronte all'hotel ed il servizio compreso nel prezzo è qualcosa di irrinunciabile ormai per noi avendo bambini piccoli al seguito. $81 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). Good availability and great rates. Il più grande spettacolo dopo il Big Bang. For us a beautiful tradition that we can no longer give up! Siamo ritornati per il terzo anno in questa struttura. At the Oceania hotel, 4-legged friends are welcome. Via Ragusa 20, 47814 Bellaria-Igea Marina, Rimini, Italy +39 054 134 4427. We hope to reply soon! Bellaria is a charming town thanks to the great care of the environment in harmony with the vacation offers involving entertainment, sport and relax. The convenience of having the beach in front of the hotel and the service included in the price is something essential for us now having small children in tow. Hotel Oceanic è una location 3 stelle a Bellariva di Rimini, con servizi all inclusive, piscina e spiaggia convenzionata. Il cibo è ottimo, l'animazione per i piccoli con la mascotte Mac's è strepitosa, tutto lo staff ti fa sentire a casa e poi Massimo e Alessandra sono una forza della natura! We will definitely come back. 33 foto. 3 stelle a conduzione familiare vicino al mare a Bellaria, nel cuore della Riviera Romagnola. Non puoi chiedere di meglio, l'albergo si trova ad un passo dalla spiaggia e dal centro, ideale per la passeggiata serale. www.hoteloceania.com Tra i servizi che offriamo ai nostri ospiti, un'attenzione particolare è rivolta ai bambini e alle richieste delle famiglie in viaggio: tutto il nostro staff è pronto a dar loro massima disponibilità per qualsiasi necessità. 16/12/2019 . Compare prices of 353 hotels in Bellaria-Igea Marina on KAYAK now. 718 were here. All'hotel Oceania gli amici a 4 zampe sono i benvenuti. Welcome Hotel Oceania, your 3-star hotel near the sea Would you like to enjoy a week on the beach in Bellaria Igea Marina, with all the comforts and services that only a 3-star hotel can offer?. NOVITÀ 2020 - l'Hotel Mimosa entra a far parte del nostro Hotel Family Group! La vista ti stupisce con uno spettacolo a cui è difficile abituarsi. (...) The kitchen, which was already good, we find it improved, the rooms are always clean and the service in the room, with dear Mario, impeccable! Prenota Hotel Oceania, Bellaria-Igea Marina su Tripadvisor: consulta le recensioni di 154 viaggiatori che sono stati al Hotel Oceania (n.97 su 204 hotel a Bellaria-Igea Marina) e guarda 65 foto delle stanze! Looking for Hotel Oceania? Complements and continue like this. Hotel Oceania. Among the services we offer our guests, special attention is paid to children and the needs of families on the move: all our staff is ready to give them maximum availability for any need. 06/01/2020 . Il Tropical è un Hotel 3 stelle a Bellaria e probabilmente è uno dei migliori in quanto a posizione: l’ hotel 3 stelle si trova direttamente sul mare, situato a 10 mt. Up to 2 years old, you pay only € … The Hotel Oceania is the ideal choice for those seeking moments of relaxation and well-being and wanting to enjoy a beautiful beach holiday. Controlla le camere e le tariffe. Rates from $82. Hotel Mimosa Bellaria, 3-star hotel on the shore of the sea The Mimosa hotel, to family management, is located near the beautiful beach of Bellaria. The Hotels in Bellaria welcome you with a meticulous and professional organization and the warmth of Romagna. Porównuj ceny i przeglądaj najlepsze oferty dotyczące pobytu. Animation for children in the hotel and on the beach. Hotel? 1/1. trivago! Hotel Oceania is set 20 metres from the beach and located in Bellaria. Compare prices and find the best deal for the Hotel Oceania in Bellaria-Igea Marina (Emilia-Romagna) on KAYAK. The food is great, the animation for children with the mascot Mac's is amazing, all the staff makes you feel at home and then Massimo and Alessandra are a force of nature! Raramente torniamo nello stesso posto ma qui abbiamo trovato una famiglia che gestisce l'hotel, che ti accoglie come se ti conoscesse da una vita, che ti ascolta, sorride saluta in ogni momento della giornata, disponibile in ogni richiesta, necessità ed esigenza. Compare reviews and find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner Hotels. Speriamo di replicare presto! L'Hotel Oceania è situato in posizione tranquilla a 20 metri dal mare e a pochi passi dal centro di Bellaria. You can't ask for anything better, the hotel is just a stone's throw from the beach and the centre, ideal for an evening stroll. ... Bellaria; Hotel Oceania + 0. Korzystając z interaktywnej mapy serwisu Tripadvisor, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje. Search for Hotel Villa Esedra discounts in Bellaria-Igea Marina with KAYAK. It's like being in a family. Popular attractions Italy in Miniature and Shell Museum are located nearby. The services are complete, suitable for families and children! L'hotel accoglie anche gli … Sembra di stare come in una famiglia. Great holiday, hotel a short walk from the sea, food and cleaning TOP! Stay at this 3-star hotel in Bellaria-Igea Marina. Hotel Oceania, Bellaria-Igea Marina: czytaj obiektywne recenzje i oglądaj zdjęcia podróżnych. Particolarmente attrezzato per i bambini e le famiglie, dispone di parcheggio, WI-FI veloce con fibra, camere con balcone, animazione. We rarely go back to the same place but here we have found a family that manages the hotel, that welcomes you as if it knew you for a lifetime, that listens to you, smiles, greets you at any time of day, available in every request, need and need. Located in a quiet location, a few steps from the beach, the central promenade of Bellaria and the train station, is perfect for peaceful holidays with family, friends or couples. Idromassaggio, piscina con solarium, animazione in spiaggia, ristorante, pizzeria, piadineria, brasserie, lounge bar, suites. L'Hotel Oceania di Bellaria in pensione completa 3 gioni a 150 € con sconti bambini. Ora potrai scegliere anche i servizi dell'Hotel Mimosa, a pochi passi dall'Hotel Oceania e con la calorosa accoglienza di sempre, tipica della nostra famiglia! 3 out of 5. Vedi i prezzi. È due anni che vengo all'Hotel Morri Oceania nella settimana di Ferragosto e, devo dire, che questa struttuta è un ingranaggio perfetto: proprietari, camerieri, cuochi e animatori, insomma uno staff ben selezionato! Guarda 11 foto e leggi 16 recensioni. It offers rooms with a private bathroom, free WiFi in the shared areas, and a typical restaurant. The family management is also found in the home cooking, characterized by typical regional dishes made by hand, according to traditional recipes, and with organic and local ingredients. Would you like to enjoy a week on the beach in Bellaria Igea Marina, with all the comforts and services that only a 3-star hotel can offer? Hotel Oceania. Save Hotel Oceania to your lists. In our 3-star hotel you will find all the necessary comfort for an unforgettable holiday for adults and children: air-conditioned restaurant, a tavern with children's games, bar with outdoor area and TV room, free bicycles and theme parties every week! L'Hotel Oceania è la scelta ideale per chi cerca momenti di relax e benessere e vuole concedersi una bella vacanza al mare. Mia figlia non si è mai annoiata, le animatrici sono state sempre coinvolgenti e dolcissime! Toutes les chambres offrent une télévision à écran plat et un coffre-fort. My daughter has never been bored, the entertainers have always been engaging and sweet! Hotel Oceania Bellaria 3 stelle a conduzione familiare, a pochi metri dal mare a Bellaria: ideale per la tua vacanza in famiglia! Proprietari disponibilissimi così come tutto lo staff. 717 were here. Porta in vacanza la tua famiglia a Rimini, divertiti risparmiando. Ancora più offerte per la tua vacanza a Bellaria! Complementi e continuate così. Situato in posizione tranquilla, a pochi passi dalla spiaggia, dalla passeggiata centrale di Bellaria e dalla stazione ferroviaria, è perfetto per vacanze tranquille in famiglia, con gli amici o in coppia. The rooms feature a classic décor, a TV, and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. The Hotel Oceania in Bellaria is located just one hundred meters from the famous Platani island, the central central area of Bellaria, full of bars and restaurants and just 20 meters from the beach. Hai voglia di goderti una settimana in spiaggia a Bellaria Igea Marina, con tutti i comfort e i servizi che solo un hotel 3 stelle può offrire? Via Ragusa 20, Bellaria, 47814, Italy. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Hotel Villa Esedra in Bellaria-Igea Marina. Situated in Bellaria-Igea Marina, less than 1 km from Bellaria Igea Marina, Hotel Villa Esedra features accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, free bikes and a bar. There are many offers for the whole family to enjoy a fun and pleasant seaside vacation. Popular attractions Italy in Miniature and Shell Museum are located nearby. Hotels Bellaria è il portale con tutti i principali hotel per la tua vacanza al mare durante tutto l'anno. Hotel Oceania, Bellaria-Igea Marina: 154 Bewertungen, 65 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Oceania. (...) La cucina, che già era buona, la troviamo migliorata, le camere sono sempre pulite e il servizio in sala, con il caro Mario, impeccabile! You can also use dozens more filters to find hotels with swimming pools, bars, restaurants and more. L'Hotel Oceania è la scelta ideale per chi cerca momenti di relax e benessere … Dai un’occhiata alla galleria fotografica, leggi le recensioni di viaggiatori come te e prenota ora con la Garanzia del prezzo. 33 foto. We value your privacy To give you a personalised experience we (and the third parties we work with) collect info about how and when you use Skyscanner. L'Hotel Oceania di Bellaria è ubicato a soli 20 metri dalla spiaggia e 100 metri dalla zona centrale centrale di Bellaria, la famosa isola dei Platani con molti bar e locali pubblici. Looking for Bellaria-Igea Marina Hotel? Every day at the beach and in the evening at the hotel with dancing and games for the little ones. Discover genuine guest reviews for Hotel Oceania along with the latest prices and availability – book now. For the season 2020 , the hotel will be managed by the same owners of the Hotel Oceania. Nel nostro hotel 3 stelle avrai a disposizione tutto il comfort necessario per una vacanza indimenticabile per grandi e bambini: sala ristorante climatizzata, una tavernetta con giochi per bambini, bar con dehor e sala TV, biciclette gratuite e feste a tema ogni settimana! Scopri i servizi dell'Hotel Maré, hotel 3 stelle di Bellaria Igea Marina. Contattaci. Via Ragusa 20, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Italia, 47814 visualizzare la mappa. 33 foto. All'hotel Oceania sarete accolti da un'atmosfera familiare in cui la cucina romagnola e la cortesia sono le caratteristiche che assicurano ai graditi ospiti una lieta e confortevole vacanza. Flights Hotels Vacation Rentals Cars Packages Travel Guides Restaurants My Account. Confronta i prezzi hotel e trova le migliori offerte per Hotel Hotel Oceania per la destinazione Bellaria-Igea Marina. Pacchetti All … Non si può chiedere di più: posizione perfetta, cibo ottimo, atmosfera sempre allegra. L’hotel Morri è un hotel a tre stelle, fronte mare, DI NUOVA GESTIONE sulla spiaggia di Bellaria Igea Marina, a pochi passi dal centro dove si svolgono i principali eventi estivi.

Norwegian Wood Murakami, Calzoncelli Di Melfi Prezzo, Serie D Diretta Tv, Perché'' In Inglese Nella Risposta, Ufficio Tecnico San Mauro Torinese, Adam Brody Arlo Day Brody, Necrologi Savignano Sul Rubicone, Newsletter Maxi Sport, Mulinello Trabucco Surfcasting 10000, Sneakers Fluo Uomo, You Never Can Tell Chuck Berry,