Travel Company . Gluten free options excellent. Loved the roof top bar. At over €400 per night, I expected a higher standard. Fabulous hotel, love the food but drinks are not worth the money. This hotel makes you relax which was the reason for my holiday. Hope to return soon, Best Breakfast ever. Excellent hotel with excellent staff, could not fault it. Beautiful rooms. Thank you for having us, we had a fantastic time. Book Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, Marbella on Tripadvisor: See 1,494 traveler reviews, 1,895 candid photos, and great deals for Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, ranked #8 of 77 hotels in Marbella and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Pool & Beach (60) About. I piedi nella sabbia e il suono delle onde, il sole che scalda la pelle e un totale, assoluto relax: sei da Amare Great views from the room. The facilities, the location, the pool and the service (particularly the extremely professional Jesus) are the highlights. Fantastic hotel and staff. I go to Marbella/Porto Banus about twice/three times each year, first time to go to you hotel, enjoyable experience. My Marbella Weekender. Only thing to let hotel down was the spa. Otherwise we were very happy. Just one suggestion from us - the shower floor is slippery and could be dangerous to us older people. The beach bar could have done with more staff as service was courteous but slow. Staff were excellent , attentive and casual but polite. The hotel is very impressive, kept really clean and majority of staff were really helpful. Come in and make yourself at home. The breakfast was excellent but we were not impressed with the other meals for lunch and super. Having just returned from our 4 night stay in the beautiful Amàre Beach Hotel Marbella, we have returned home feeling refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated. The staff were friendly & efficient. Continuando a navigare nel sito, acconsentite al nostro utilizzo dei cookie. Its interior is spacious, full of sunlight, with glass walls and modern decoration; it has small latest technology features, special toiletries, and you can even have a nice Nespresso coffee. Sea facing room (expensive) with very poor toilet facilities. I didn't receive an email yet regarding this booking. Lovely room, food excellent - will definitely be back. !...we love the location and the general chill out ambience. We have stayed here several times and the hotel continues to maintain very high standards. Amare Beach, Marbella: See 186 unbiased reviews of Amare Beach, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #332 of 1,344 restaurants in Marbella. Enjoy the Mediterranean shoreline with sun and shade, day and night, relaxation and fun. Lovely to be so close to the sea, promenade and old town. The hotel was lovely, the food, minibar and drinks was grosly overpriced. 5 th trip to hotel. It was just as good as the previous time. Really enjoyed the hotel. Our spa features top-quality products and technology to elevate your beauty and help you feel more confident… The hotel is lovely and very well kept. From the moment you walk in, the light and airy reception is welcoming. You’ll feel like every instant deserves thousands of likes. You should be so very proud. Breakfast service was chaotic when busy and staff were overwhelmed (e.g. Create New Account. All the staff are so welcoming and friendly. Chiosco Piadineria da Roberto. This year i found one of the ladies on reception to be quite rude and abrupt. we really enjoyed our stay, Sign up to Club de Amigos and take advantage of more benefits, Marbella, more than a beautiful Mediterranean destination, Avenida Severo Ochoa, 8, Log In. e C.F. Get the Amàre feeling in “I Was Here”: Enjoy a comfortable room that allows you to feel the Amàre experience with a special touch of intimacy, authenticity and personality so that you can make the most of your stay. Le service top Staff are all exceptional and very helpful. Really enjoyed my stay would really recommend this hotel. This is why we’re adding a medical guarantee to your stay, at no extra cost to you and for all bookings made through our website or booking centre, to make sure that the following services are available if you need them: If you have any additional queries, please call us on +34 951 568 560 or write to reservas@fuertehoteles.com. Overall it was a very nice hotel. Would definitely like to come back x. * Learn More . We loved every minute of our stay and will be back next November , for 25 days if we can get a good price on black Friday. The staff wished me a happy birthday at breakfast, and they was also balloons and ... Lovely hotel in great location but gripes for us were too small a footprint and therefore felt very cramped in both at breakfast and around pool & on beach. Hotel San Benedetto. È sempre possibile bloccare o cancellare i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser e forzare il blocco di tutti i cookie su questo sito web. All of our delicious menu items are handcrafted with unhurried care to ensure authentic cuisine-which is what keeps our guests coming back. Our stay was spoilt by the deafening disco when laying on the sunbeds - many people were complaining it was too noisy and left - on more than one ... We come every year for the last 5 years and are looking to book again for next year. Specialties: Stepping into Amara by the Sea is like stepping into a wave of rejuvenation and self care that leaves you feeling new. See 1,494 traveler reviews, 1,895 candid photos, and great deals for Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, ranked #9 of 77 hotels in Marbella and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Travel Company. Staff were very friendly. Località: Viale G. Carducci, 282, Cesenatico, Emilia-Romagna, Italy, 47042 Your staff that we engaged with are top class and extremely friendly. Controlled capacity, Trained and protected staff, without losing our family-friendly atmosphere. Cannot find fault with anyone or anything. It is a very relaxing place to stay in a fantastic location with great food and good facilities. This is our 4th year staying at the Amare Marbella for our wedding anniversary. A lovely hotel, very well kept and relaxing atmosphere. You won’t want to wake up and get back to the real world. My only difficulty with the experience was the quality of the room for the rate that was paid. Breakfast first class. The water temperature at the spa was too low. An amazing hotel. Amàre Beach Club Marbella offers a unique experience on the beach, in the centre of town, to enjoy the sun, the Mediterranean cuisine and our DJs sessions. Excellent room facilities. Puente Romano, Marbella. In room speaker was a real bonus. Will be going again. The hotel was clean and the food was of great quality . For Marbella it is not too expensive, Amàre Fashion Show is a fashion event that was held on 28 and 29 June 2019 at Amàre Beach Hotel Marbella. There has been no follow up Service at breakfast was excellent.. You will also enjoy all of the exclusive services designed for our The One guests: Lounge access, with snacks and drinks from 11 am to 9 pm, one relaxing water circuit per day at our SPA by Germaine de Capuccini and a 10% discount at a wide range of local businesses. Excellent room, beautiful decor, super comfortable sun beds, very good breakfast , very friendly staff etc. Discover genuine guest reviews for Hotel Montearoma along with the latest prices and availability – book now. The beauty of the room, the view and the smell of the halls are a delicious place to spend vacations. Bagno GIORGIO Cesenatico. Questi cookie sono strettamente necessari per fornirvi i servizi disponibili attraverso il nostro sito web e per utilizzare alcune delle sue caratteristiche. Amàre Beach Hotel Marbella is a unique hotel in the Costa del Sol that brings together the perfect ingredients for a delightful stay: it’s an Adult Only hotel, located right on the promenade and only 5 minutes walking from Marbella’s old town. All in all i loved the resort Staff great especially Sylvia who goes out of her way to help. Gracias a cada una de las personas que hicieron de nuestra estancia en el hotel unos dias inolvidables Fantastic hotel and team!! The majority of your staff are wonderful. I was celebrating my birthday and felt so special. Hotel Resort. I love the Amare beach hotel Apart from that 10/10. We want you to enjoy worry-free holidays at all our hotels. Just love the hotel and the wo... Our 4 th visit and it was a pleasure as always. A fantastic stay ... very clean and well presented hotel. Welcome to Amara Resort and Spa. Potremmo richiedere che i cookie siano attivi sul tuo dispositivo. There’s no detail that has been passed over to give you the best imaginable adult only holidays in Marbella. Full of rewards? 1,769 reviews #35 of 51 hotels in Sedona. I was disappointed that you have a buffet serving in your restaurant for dinner this is why I didn’t try it but ,all the rest was absolutely amazing. Nord Automobili. It would be a good idea to perhaps only start music playing... Have been going to hotel for the past few years and have been in Ibiza hotel. The bar s... What makes this hotel great are it's friendly and helpful staff. Beach. The one thing that we were disappointed in was the fact that whilst relaxing around the pool and/or beach, the sound system was far too loud, especially around the pool. This hotel has even cracked dealing with the busy time at the breakfast buffet. NAÔ Pool Club. Pool and beach club area superb, loved the live music throughout the day and sunbeds were so comfy. Your Apartment is spacious and has beautiful Cafes close by. I just do not want live music by the pool at 11.30 in the morning ! Thanks to all your staff for making it so special. A catwalk on which we presented some of the propositions of Spanish and international designers, with fresh looks by day and elegant and sophisticated by night. The one problem was our room 710 was not serviced until about 3 PM which caused us problems when we had to show... Return visit to Amare and it never fails to deliver - Excellent hotel and staff and would happily recommend to my family and friends! It could not be better. Excellent hotel. Loved the sun loungers and massive towels, the beds in the room are fabulous. HOwever, compared to last year, the service around the poolside was much, much slower and seemd to be very confusing at times. Ma questo vi chiederà sempre di accettare/rifiutare i cookie quando visitate il nostro sito. Controlla per abilitare l’oscuramento permanente della barra dei messaggi e rifiuta tutti i cookie se non accetti l'opzione. The hotel is spotless clean and the staff are really welcoming. Relax and enjoy a meal with spectacular sea views; or enjoy one of the many events the Amàre world has to offer. Now £137 on Tripadvisor: Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, Marbella. L’Estate 2020 ha già ingranato la marcia! Now $134 (Was $̶2̶7̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, Marbella. Food very good, rooms spotless, service top class. I was a bit disappointed that th... Hôtel est vraiment propre parfait Autorizzo al trattamento dei dati come da Privacy Policy, A-MARE BEACH SRL We all loved it. Still one of the nicest hotels. Poiché questi cookie sono strettamente necessari per la consegna del sito web, il loro rifiuto avrà un impatto sul funzionamento del nostro sito web. Will keep my eye out for you offers to return. It forms part of the Amàre universe, an exclusive world where you play the starring role, because everything has been designed for you and for fulfilling your every desire. Vi forniamo un elenco dei cookie memorizzati sul vostro computer nel nostro dominio in modo che possiate controllare cosa abbiamo memorizzato. In fact, it wouldn’t be fair to say that it’s just a room with a view. It was my birthday while we were there and it was a lovely thought to be wished happ... We stay at the amare regularly, unfortunately this time the service was appalling. Always happy to help making guests feel very welcome. Restaurant. View Larger Map . This put a dampner on our experience. Cleanliness. Fantastic location, friendly staff and superb dining. Breakfast had a large selection to suit all tastes. Didn’t like new vibe to hotel it’s now more suitable for hens and stags and this is the niche your catering for. I’ve stayed at Amare 6 times now and the service seemed slower in the restaurant, also it would be nice if I was offered some kind of loyalty upgrade but that would not stop me from coming anyway. The rooftop bar is recommendable. Volveremos muy pronto. The only downside was that there weren’t enough sun beds for all guests and the beds were too close together. Excellent, cannot fault anything, first class. Every detail was thought out with the customer in mind. We look forward to coming again Beach Resort. We have been awarded the Andalucía Segura® (Safe Andalucia) seal, Check in on your mobile and we'll have everything ready when you get here, Please wear a mask and disinfect your hands before entering the specific buffet area. Everything was exceptional. The intimate elegance of our “Keep the Secret” room is about to put you to the test. We were totally impressed! Turners Beach offers a relaxed lifestyle of swimming, sunbathing, coffee shops & bicycle paths. A-Mare Beach Valverde. The room we had did not have a balcony and I don’t remember that being detailed when we booked. Beach Resort. Hotel. Valverde offers airport transfer service. Beach. See more of A-Mare Beach Valverde on Facebook. Everything was good except the service at the pool and beach. The staff provide an excellent service, particularly Jesús at the €14 euros for a gin and tonic is a bit excessive. im a travel agent and i have to say this was one of the best hotels i have every stayed , i brought a group of friends and all loved it the service and hotel was just amazing . I especially loved the big sunloungers on the beach, they were all lined ... An immaculate hotel with a funky cool vibe!! Excellent and relaxing stay, all of your staff are wonderful and made our time with you most enjoyable, we will probably book to come again next Spring. Beauty hotel, amazing setting. This is our 3rd trip to Amare and we highly recommend it - Perfect location for beach / bars and with the beautiful Old Town just a stones throw away it's an ideal getaway destination for friends / co... Bar service is unorganized. Applicable to stays to be enjoyed in 2021. The beach area was not as ... Third year running at this hotel. Totally relaxing experience staff so good! For us your staff made our stay more enjoyable. The air con in my room did not work correctly. The only item that I found annoying was that long narrow shallow hand basin in the bathroom,it was too shallow. Se encuentra al aire libre a escasos metros del mar. pool and Marín in reception. During our stay at the hotel we generally liked everything, but particularly the I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Amare Hotel and would have no hesitation in booking this hotel the next time I visit Marbella. The lady Ane on reception was extremely pleasant and polite to speak with, Our second visit to this hotel. Designed with younger guests' needs in mind, Valverde features some guests rooms providing cots on request for little children. That was our third... Beautiful hotel with amazing staff who are so helpful. It combines a peaceful bedroom with a personal and cosy living room. A-Mare Beach è una società nata a Febbraio 2017, dall'unione di 9 stabilimenti balneari. On the beach you press for a drink and nobody came for over 45 minutes until we ‘waved’ to them. Couldn’t ask for anymore, high recommend. We also asked if any upgrades were available to the One and we were told no, but the customer next ... Our experience was excellent. The first comprehensive mental wellness pack for kids and teens, the Amare Kids Pack is formulated to support full mind and body nutrition. Excellent experience, great staff and hotel. For the amount of money paid i do not think this hotel was worth it. Stayed in what was probably one of the 4 best rooms in the hotel definitely "The One." Spiagge attrezzate, pasti e aperitivi sulla sabbia e animazione e servizi dedicati ai tuoi bimbi. Go ahead. One thing disappointing was I know exactly where I left my tom ford sunglasses in my bedroom and housekeeping said they were not there. Abbiamo bisogno di 2 cookie per memorizzare questa impostazione. Great hotel. Although we were told this was an upgrade, we di... An amazone hotel with a fantastic location on the beach and on the boulevard and right in the center. We found the service in the bar slow with only one person serving and would like to see more behind the bar. I left the AC on for 30 mins but the temp was still ... Fabulous hotel with excellent friendly staff and the beach area is not equalled anywhere in Marbella. Amare Ristorante fuses the soul of the Amalfi Coast in a chic, colorful and energizing atmosphere. Everything is so relaxed. Myself and my husband had the most amazing time at Amare marbella. Riviera Adriatica – Italia, Cell. The staff were most efficient and helpful, ... Just to note that in room 812 there was water dripping from the balcony above onto our balcony. Amare Beach Restaurant. Renovations are good having stayed in hotel when it was the Miramar. Reserve a table at Amare Beach, Marbella on Tripadvisor: See 186 unbiased reviews of Amare Beach, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #331 of 1,341 restaurants in Marbella. With a plethora of restaurants, including the Michelin-starred Messina, a tranquil wellness spa and freshwater swimming pools, the resort is a dreamlike experience and a quiet relaxation getaway.The hotel features its own live performances, DJs and lounge. This should be taken care of ... Really enjoyed our stay and loved the hotel. Are you in? Gaze at the Mediterranean from on high, wrap yourself up in the bathrobe and slippers, immerse yourself in a perfect atmosphere for escaping the daily grind and escape to paradise. Well donec. Restaurante de cocina fusión bajo la influencia de la dieta mediterránea con ingredientes autóctonos. Tieni presente che il blocco di alcuni tipi di cookie potrebbe influire sulla tua esperienza sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi che siamo in grado di offrire. Beautiful room. Excellent hotel if you want a relaxing break. The perfect destination for a summer holiday or a winter escape. Want to Run Your Own My Guide Website? Everything is as it should be. I couldn't have wished to stay in a better hotel, it was truly amazing and I will definitely boo to stay here again. See video and photos. Landmark & Historical Place. Although staff were friendly, the spa services did not all work and it was very co... Our second visit. The time has come to think about you and only you. Exciting? 320 8385383 Beautiful room. Its contemporary and eclectic design guarantees a multi-sensory experience where dining and entertainment go hand-in-hand. We’ve got three little words for you… “Oh Là Là”: Its size, comfy mattresses, lighting and the beauty of its “lifestyle” design are intoxicating; you can enjoy enviable sea views from its pretty terrace. GreenLeaders GreenPartner. Very enjoyable week excellent service in hotel . These fighters who know what they want and how to get it were our inspiration for creating our “Make It Happen” room. The best thing is the people who In short, a unique place where you can do anything you dream of. I'm not sure I would return again. We stayed here 3 Years ago and liked the Amare Hotel very much. I have stayed in your hotel now around 15 times or more I been with my husband and son a few times but with my sister and friends every Oct for nearly 15 years it is my favourite place in the world an... We had an excellent stay thank you very much. E-Mail: info@amarebeach.it Your staff went above and beyond to ensure we were looked after! P.I. Food was fantastic. Already looking forward to next years holiday. Many thanks to Jesús whose service was nothing short of perfect. On the beach, not far from the old town of Mar bella. Thank you. Property management is failing as items like parasols and sun beds are starting to look old.

Rüdiger Fifa 18, Fiumi Balneabili Puglia, Sidi Jarin Strada, Van Dijk Fifa 10 20, Regole Del Basket Scuola Media, Outlet Gucci Rimini, Mason Mount Fifa 20 Potential, Scarpe Da Trekking Quali Scegliere, Perché In Inglese,