The Let's Stay Together Songfacts reports that according to Rolling Stone magazine's Top 500 songs, after producer Willie Mitchell gave Al Green a rough mix of a tune he and drummer Al Jackson had developed, Green wrote the lyrics in 5 minutes. "Let's Stay Together" is a song by American singer Al Green from his 1972 album of the same name. I'm so in love with you. "Let's Stay Together" is a song by Al Green on his 1972 album of the same name. Envoyer à un ami Ajouter Traduction Corriger imprimer. The song is neither fast nor slow -- while the rhythm has some pace to it, the singing is leisurely. Let's Stay Together. Tu vas aussi aimer. Let's Stay Together Al Green Soul 1972; Anhören auf Apple Music. 2. Is what I need. Michael Bolton – The Best Of Love. Added on September 15, 2017 Et je veux passer ma vie avec toi. al fine (no repeat) Página Inicial Soul Al Green Let´s Stay Together Simplificada. Let's, let's stay together Loving you whether, whether Times are good or bad, happy or sad J'aime les paroles Avant de partir “ Lire la traduction” Lire la Traduction-A + Ajouter à la playlist. Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah. Lire la traduction. Mit dem Titeltrack seines vierten Albums „Let’s Stay Together“ landete eine der vielseitigsten Stimmen des Soul ihren ersten Hit. Tous les titres sont de Al Green… es tu sur d'avoir compris les paroles? It's alright with me G#m7 F#m7 E7M C#m7 'Cause you make me feel so brand new G#m7 F#m7 E7M C#m7 And I want to spend my life … Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. 03:42. Since we've been together. Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad Oh baby. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author musicforte [a] 797. Bb Am7 Gm7 Am7 Bb Am7 Gm7 C7 / F Am I I'm so in love with you Bb Whatever you want to do Bbm Is all right with me Am7 Gm7 F Am7 D Cause you make me feel so brand new Am7 Gm7 F Am7 D And I wa It's a love song, but it's a humble proposal, telling the woman that whatever you want to do / Is alright with me. Je, je suis si amoureux de toi. Let's Stay Together est une chanson du chanteur de soul américain Al Green figurant sur l'album homonyme sorti en 1972.La chanson est d'abord sortie en maxi 45 tours en 1971, se hissant à la première place du Billboard Hot 100, classement américain des meilleures ventes de disques toutes catégories musicales confondues. Anhören auf Apple Music. Complete your Al Green collection. Original key without capo. 1,432 views, added to favorites 29 times. Al Green a naturellement enregistré d’autres merveilleux albums avant celui-ci (à commencer par, l’année précédente, Gets Next To You). We have an official Lets Stay Together tab made by UG professional guitarists. Mais c’est avec Let’s Stay Together que … Página Inicial. Correct version. Lets Stay Together chords by Al Green. www.thedrumninja.com q = 103 intro let's stay together al green @verse chorus instrumental d.s. 193 100%. Let's Stay Together apparaît dans les films Pulp Fiction, Munich et Fièvre à Columbus University. Al Green originally released Let's Stay Together written by Al Green, Al Jackson Jr. and Willie Mitchell and Al Green released it on the single Let's Stay Together in 1971. [Intro] Bbmaj7 Am7 Gm7 Am7 Bbmaj7 Am7 Gm7 C7 [Verse 1] F Am/D I, I'm so in love with you Bb Whatever you want to do Bbm9 Is all right with me Am7 Gm7 Fmaj7 Em Dm9 'Cause you make me feel so brand new Am7 Gm7 Fmaj7 Am7 Dm9 And I want to spend my life with you [Verse 2] F Am/D Since, since we've been together Bb Loving you forever Bbm9 Is what I need Am7 Gm7 Fmaj7 Em Dm9 Let … With the 1972 hit Let's Stay Together, Al Green struck a perfect balance. Let's, let's stay together ('gether) Lovin' you whether, whether. Eagles – Hotel California. Il fait partie des 1001 albums qu'il faut avoir écoutés dans sa vie. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. It was produced and recorded by Willie Mitchell, and mixed by Mitchell and Terry Manning.Released as a single in 1971, "Let's Stay Together" reached number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, and remained on the chart for 16 weeks and also topped Billboard's R&B chart for nine weeks. Let's Stay Together est un album d'Al Green, sorti en 1972. Michael Bolton – Said I Loved You…But I Lied (Official Music Video) 10. Greens einerseits weicher, andererseits hoch emotionaler Gesang war in den Soul- und R&B-Charts der 1970er-Jahre stets dominant vertreten. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Al Green - Let's Stay Together / Tomorrow's Dream at Discogs. Let's stay together CAPO 5th FRET [Intro] Fmaj7 Em7 F Em7 Fmaj7 Em7 F G7 [Verse 1] C Em7 I, I'm so in love with you Fmaj7 Fm9 Whatever you want to do is … Let me say that since, baby. Traduzione di “Let's Stay Together” Inglese → Russo, testi di Al Green Times are good or bad, happy or sad. Quoi que tu veuilles faire . LET'S STAY TOGETHER As recorded by Al Green (From the 1972 Album LET'S STAY TOGETHER) Words and Music by Al Green, Willie Mitchell & Al Jackson Jr. Traduction en Français. Let´s Stay Together Al Green Cifra: Simplificada (violão e guitarra) tom: C#m [Intro] F#m7 G#m7 F#m7 G#m7 F#m7 G#m7 F#m7 B7 E G#m/C# I'm, I'm so in love with you A Am Whatever you want to do. écouter la playliste. Consultez des crédits, des avis, des pistes et achetez la référence 1971 Terre Haute Pressing Vinyl de Let's Stay Together / Tomorrow's Dream sur Discogs. Loving you forever. 03:56. View official tab. Its lyrics, though romantic, are plainspoken, with a relatable meaning. 9 tracks (33:41). Il atteint la 8 e place du Billboard 200 et restera dix semaines à la 1 re place du classement soul grâce au succès du titre éponyme [1]. Al Green - Let's Stay Together (Letra e música para ouvir) - I'm, I'm so in love with you / Whatever you want to do / It's alright with me / 'Cause you make me feel so brand new / And I want to spend my life with you / LETRAS.MUS.BR - Letras de músicas menu. voir la vidéo. Al Green performs “Let’s Stay Together” 07:06. https://www.fnac.com/a6500558/Al-Green-Let-s-stay-together-Vinyle-album Let's Stay Together. Al Green. Restons ensemble. Discogs で Al Green - Let's Stay Together に関するリリース、レビュー、クレジット、楽曲などを発見し、Al Green のコレクションを完成させましょう。 5. buscar. L'album. Titres. Listen free to Al Green – Let's Stay Together (Let's Stay Together, La-La for You and more). Michael Bolton – To Love Somebody (Live) 8. It was also covered by Sarah Bird, Stringspace, Emilie Garcia, Feliz and other artists. Car tu me donnes la sensation de renaître. Yes No. Let me, be the one you come running to. 04:13. Includes some voicings with root notes. UNSERE ANMERKUNGEN. En janvier 2012 , lors d'un meeting à l' Apollo Theater de New York réunissant des grands donateurs de sa campagne, le président américain Barack Obama a chanté les premières paroles de la chanson en hommage à Al Green, présent dans la salle, afin de lui « montrer son affection ». Michael Bolton – That's What Love Is All About. Was this info helpful? I'll never be untrue. Whatever you want to do. https://www.discogs.com/Al-Green-Lets-Stay-Together/release/8193018 Last edit on Oct 19, 2018. Al Green - Lets Stay Together (Official) official by Al Green with free online tab player, speed control and loop. Soul. 05:03. 04:14.

Avalon High Streaming Ilgeniodellostreaming, Abbigliamento Mtb Invernale Scott, Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon Accordi, Cap Rimini Via Marecchiese 140, Come Scegliere Scarpe Running, Caffè Pulp Fiction, Codice 999 Recensione, Quartieri Malfamati Di Londra, Power Point Quadro Svedese, Disney Plus Profilo, Carriera Lazio Fifa 20,