It was produced and recorded by Willie Mitchell, and mixed by Mitchell and Terry Manning. Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together” was released on January 31st, 1972 to widespread acclaim. The track was Al Green's "Let's Stay Together", which became a surprise hit single on both sides of the Atlantic and the starting point of Turner's comeback, with the following 1984 album Private Dancer going multi-platinum in 1984. 参照 Let's Stay Together, LP, Album, RE, FPH1137-1 Great press. Al Green - Let's Stay Together Vinyl Record - Stereo - Released On Hi Records - Distributed By London Records - Featuring "The Memphis Sound" - Lable #32070. Let's Stay Together Al Green. Al Green schrijft het nummer met producer Willie Mitchell en Al Jackson (Booker T. & the MG's). I'm, I'm so in love with you Whatever you want to do It's alright with me 'Cause you make me feel so brand new And I want to spend my life with you Ain't the same since, baby Since we've been together Ooh, loving you forever Is what I need Let me be the one you come running to I'll never be untrue. Music. Let's Stay Together, his fourth studio album, marked a high-watermark of Green's collaboration with Hi Records and producer Willie Mitchell. This was the beginning of Green’s classic period of seventies albums. Judy 9. View More Details Default Title - $ 18 USD newsub - $ 18 USD existingsub - … Let’s Stay Together is a 1972 album by the soul singer Al Green, and is the follow-up to his moderate success Al Green Gets Next to You. Mit dem Titeltrack seines vierten Albums „Let’s Stay Together“ landete eine der vielseitigsten Stimmen des Soul ihren ersten Hit. So You're Leaving 4. Featured peformers: Al Green (vocals), Willie Mitchell (producer, engineer), Charles Chalmers (horn arrangements, string arrangements, background vocals), Howard Grimes (drums), … SHL-32070; Vinyl LP). Listen to Let's Stay Together by Al Green on Apple Music. a true classic album, perfect for a quiet night in with your missus. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. The title track, "Let's Stay Together," achieved that status and held it for nine consecutive weeks. What Is This Feeling 5. Recently Added. 'Let's Stay Together' is ook een favoriet voor filmsoundtracks. Greens einerseits weicher, andererseits hoch emotionaler Gesang war in den Soul- und R&B-Charts der 1970er-Jahre stets dominant vertreten. Let's, let's stay together Lovin' you whether, whether Times are good or bad, happy or sad Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad Why, why some people break up Then turn around and make up I just can't see You'd never do that to me (would you, baby) Staying around you is all I see (Here's what I want us to do) Let's, we oughta stay together Song List: Let's Stay Together, LA-LA For You, So You're Leaving, What is the Feeling, Old Time Lovin', I've Never Found A Girl, How Can You Mend A Broken Heart, Judy, It Ain't No Fun To Me. Old Time Lovin' 6. https://www.fnac.com/a6500558/Al-Green-Let-s-stay-together-Vinyle-album Genres: Southern Soul, Smooth Soul. Let's stay together I'm, I'm so in love with you Whatever you want to do Is alright with me 'Cause you make me feel so brand new And I want to spend my life with you Let me say that since, baby Since we've been together Loving you forever Is what I need Let me be the one you come running to I'll never be untrue Oh, baby, let's, let's stay together You will never have an argument when this is on the turntable. It Ain't No Fun To Me Released 31 January 1972 on Hi (catalog no. het lieve nummer is een dikke nummer 1 hit in de Verenigde Staten. Al Green Let’s Stay Together Review. Released 31 January 1972 on Hi (catalog no. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Rated #53 in the best albums of 1972, and #1837 of all-time album.. Al Green Gets Next To You is a damn-near perfect LP, a funky LP, and for all its diversity a consistent LP. Let’s Stay Together Album Cover Art Al Green ... Al Green, Willie Mitchell, Al Jackson, Jr. 2 La-La for You. het lieve nummer is een dikke nummer 1 hit in de Verenigde Staten. The Let’s Stay Together LP fares far better than the majority of albums built around single hits. • Millions of … Top Lyrics of 2009. Transcribed by Slowhand Gtr I (E A D G B E) - … Billboard Hot 100. https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/6688-al-green-lets-stay-together.php length: 3:31 producer: Willie Mitchell membranophone: Howard Grimes and Al Jackson, Jr. trumpet: Wayne Jackson guitar family: Mabon Hodges background vocals: Donna Rhodes, Sandra Rhodes and Charles Chalmers Upcoming Lyrics. SHL-32070; Vinyl LP). Al Green schrijft het nummer met producer Willie Mitchell en Al Jackson (Booker T. & the MG's). Al Green. Top Lyrics of 2011. 'Let's Stay Together' is ook een favoriet voor filmsoundtracks. Let’s Stay Together ist ein 1971 veröffentlichtes Lied von Al Green zu einer Melodie von Al Jackson, Jr. und Willie Mitchell.Die Aufnahme entstand für Greens Album Let’s Stay Together, das 1972 auf den Markt kam.Produziert wurde der Song von Willie Mitchell und Al Green … Let's Stay Together 2. Green's ingenuity produced one of the all-time classics, which has the bounce of a dance cut and the passion of a ballad.The dynamic soul singer's whispers, animated cries, and riffing enhance his already stirring delivery. Features Song Lyrics for Al Green's Let’s Stay Together album. Popular Song Lyrics. ... Few artists have the effortless grace of Al Green. Van zijn album met dezelfde titel. It is available for download on the iTunes store and also Streamable on the Apple Music streaming servive below. It was released in the USA as a Track in the Album - Let's Stay Together which has 9 other Tracks. ... LET'S STAY TOGETHER As recorded by Al Green (From the 1972 Album LET'S STAY TOGETHER) Words and Music by Al Green, Willie Mitchell & Al Jackson Jr. The new album is even more homogeneous, somewhat mellower; and the title tune dominates it in the same way "Satisfaction" dominated Out of Our Heads. Van zijn album met dezelfde titel. "Let's Stay Together" is a song by American singer Al Green from his 1972 album of the same name. Ouça as músicas e veja as letras de 'Lay It Down', 'Everything's Ok', 'Edição Limitada: Al Green' e demais álbuns no maior site de música do Brasil. Genres: Southern Soul, Smooth Soul. Prior to this album, Al Green never had a number one song. Let's Stay Together, an Album by Al Green. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. We have an official Lets Stay Together tab made by UG professional guitarists. About this song: Let's Stay Together is a song by Al Green belonging to the Soul Music Genre. I've Never Found A Girl 7. Al Green's fourth LP, and third for Hi Records, the unimpeachable Let's Stay Together, gets a translucent green vinyl reissue. Key and BPM for Let's Stay Together by Al Green. Lyrics to "Let's Stay Together" on Lyrics.com. Album. Let's Stay Together by Al Green, released 20 December 2019 1. https://www.amazon.com/Lets-Stay-Together-Al-Green/dp/B001TIQT9S Let's Stay Together (Al Green album), 1972 "Let's Stay Together" (Al Green song), the title song, also covered by Tina Turner in 1983 Let's Stay Together (Jimmy McGriff album), 1972, featuring a version of the above song; Let's Stay Together (Lyfe Jennings song), 2006 "Let's Stay Together", a 2008 song by Ludacris from his album Theater of the Mind Al Green originally released Let's Stay Together written by Al Green, Al Jackson Jr. and Willie Mitchell and Al Green released it on the single Let's Stay Together in 1971. Let's Stay Together, an Album by Al Green. Stream songs including "Let's Stay Together", "La-La for You" and more. Top Lyrics of 2010. Released 1972. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart 8. La-La For You 3. It was also covered by Sarah Bird, Stringspace, Emilie Garcia, Feliz and other artists. Albert Greene (born April 13, 1946), better known as Al Green or Reverend Al Green, is an American gospel and soul music singer. Lyrics.

Castelli Gabba 3, Canestro Basket Fisso, Meteo Madonna Dei Fornelli, Fondamentali Basket Pdf, Sante Messe A Camposampiero, Dolci Tipici Della Basilicata, Misa Amane Height, Acquisti Barcellona 2020,